My Hero Academia Chapter 341 : The Story of How We All Become Heroes Minus 1

Rate The Chapter!

• โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Hopefully, maybe. I'm not giving my hopes up. I'd love if some minor 1A characters got some individual spotlight, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yeah same, may as well keep our expectations low and be pleasantly surprised if we're lucky. That Tooru moment recently was pretty nice and also the Aoyama reveal and development too imo.

Yeah same, may as well keep our expectations low and be pleasantly surprised if we're lucky. That Tooru moment recently was pretty nice and also the Aoyama reveal and development too imo.
Yeah, I'd like more stuff like that for characters like Mina, Kaminari and Tokoyami as well(as well as several others). It feels like the kids have sort of lost some of their individuality when they talk in a group. We haven't even seen any of them react to losing mentors either to retirement or death, which would have been a great moment for characterization.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, I'd like more stuff like that for characters like Mina, Kaminari and Tokoyami as well(as well as several others). It feels like the kids have sort of lost some of their individuality when they talk in a group. We haven't even seen any of them react to losing mentors either to retirement or death, which would have been a great moment for characterization.
Absolutely agree, I wanted to see proper reactions to losing their mentors, especially Majestic and Midnight. They definitely do lose their individuality in that regard, that is a great observation.

It pains me that Mina and Bakugo haven't even had any actual fights if I remember right? Bakugo has fought Deku more than actual villains? Lmao.

Absolutely agree, I wanted to see proper reactions to losing their mentors, especially Majestic and Midnight. They definitely do lose their individuality in that regard, that is a great observation.

It pains me that Mina and Bakugo haven't even had any actual fights if I remember right? Bakugo has fought Deku more than actual villains? Lmao.
Yeah, and its not even just Midnight and Majestic.

Death Arms was Kyoka Jiro's mentor during the internship, and Yoroi Musha, the number 9 hero, was Invisible Girls, Aoyama's, and Mina's mentor during the hero work studies, and we haven't seen any reaction from those characters about their mentors retiring.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, and its not even just Midnight and Majestic.

Death Arms was Kyoka Jiro's mentor during the internship, and Yoroi Musha, the number 9 hero, was Invisible Girls, Aoyama's, and Mina's mentor during the hero work studies, and we haven't seen any reaction from those characters about their mentors retiring.
Oh yeah, I forgot about Death Arms, damn! He stepped down didn't he? Retired? Oh wow, was the samurai old man hero right? I didn't even pick or either remember he was the mentor for those 3, that's weird! So they've suffered even more now? Tooru and Aoyama due to the latter's traitor reveal too and everything else ofc.

Unfortunately since MHA seems to be rushing to the end now, this is probaby; why we've not had actual reactions from them and discussion over it. Star's death wasn't even brought up last chapter and just seemed to be ignored and it's crazy to think All Might's former student, the World's Strongest Woman and no 1 hero of USA is being swept under the rug like this and ignored.