My Hero Academia - Chapter 352 : Ultimate Move

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

I'm soooo pissed off about the ending being rushed while it was building up to be so fucking good :seriously:
A rushed ending you say? Bleach fans (including me ofc) be like:

Wait....

WTF!?:

I've put it in a spoiler tag as its cursed as fuck lmao.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/skirt/Hide-The-Pain-Harold-High-Definition-by-Disein/36903388.MUCKM

:risitameh::strawhatock:

But yeah, as unfortunate as it is, if Hori wants to end the series, then I rather he his able to on his own terms and it gets an official conclusion by him, even if it's rushed. The last war arc and some stuff after it really burned me out on MHA and then the traitor reveal which was so sudden, random and felt forced too. Very underwhelming and predictable after all these years waiting and guessing too.

Idk if he's having health issues too but given how many times, the MHA "fans" have tried to cancel him and harassed him, death threats, hate mail and such, forcing him off Twitter too, he's probably sick and fed up of them and just wants to move on and do another series or do something else with his life.

It felt like MHA was meant to be a much bigger series, with actual world building but its ended up being extremely localised to its Japan setting and we never even got to visit the USA, only saw 1 USA hero canonically as far as I remember and we know what happened to her too ofc, sigh....

We were teased to get a bunch of pro heroes coming from abroad to help but Hori shut that down and abandoned that idea too.

I concur about how you're feeling too, I am feeling underwhelmed too but I've seen other series drop the ball in their final arcs/seasons or whatever so I'm kinda getting used to accepting its gonna happen anyway.

It was building up to something pretty good as you said and a lot of potential is being squandered but MHA will get a sequel series or something, a Boruto/Super esque series after its over with another mangaka involved instead at least but that may not be a good thing either given the issues with Boruto and Super too ofc.

We do have Vigilantes as a spin-off series and that has gone on for a lot longer thanI expected too, I thought it was meant to be ending a while back and I did drop it too but I'm assuming it's gonna end soon too then surely?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this fight is over. Toya is resistant to cold and we still haven't seen him use prominence burn, a move we know he has from the war arc.

My guess is next chapter, Toya uses prominence burn and Shoto has to protect endeavor's sidekicks from it. He takes massive damage but survives while Toya is pushed to near death by the attack. He probably burns off his arms and legs, but I think Horikoshi will keep him alive longer so that Endeavor can apologize to him.