My Hero Academia - Chapter 359 : Our School !

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
First: Main Character is back to kick some ass with his two sidekicks. Noice.

Second: Either, after this fight, both OFA and AFO quirks are gone for good, Deku loses his powers, and Bakugo becomes number 1 in the future because no broken quirk no more, or Deku is sharing OFA with Bakugo like that movie and we just ignore that restriction that was said earlier.

Not even kidding.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
First: Main Character is back to kick some ass with his two sidekicks. Noice.

Second: Either, after this fight, both OFA and AFO quirks are gone for good, Deku loses his powers, and Bakugo becomes number 1 in the future because no broken quirk no more, or Deku is sharing OFA with Bakugo like that movie and we just ignore that restriction that was said earlier.

Not even kidding.
I agree that there are huge chance that Deku became quirk less again EOS. There will be a vestige battle between OFA and AFO and I think OFA will be destroyed/sacrified and to beat down AFO
Post automatically merged:

And we have to remember OFA memory problem

Deku having so many quirks will kill him fast

Bakugo did really good. Definitely comparable to what Shoto pulled off in chapter 352 against Dabi.

Shiggy is just built different. Skill issue.

Mirio is back. Yay.

Honestly, this chapter was good, but the cover with Deku fighting prime AFO is sort of more hype for me.

I am not really hyped by that Mirio come back, the guy appeared out of nowhere and given we already saw him in the first war the hype diminished a lot.

I'm just waiting for Suneater greatness
You had me in the first half.

I'm hoping Nejire does something. Of the three she is the only one who seems like she could have the firepower to do anything.

Talking about Suneater makes me remember how cool Kirishima was in the war arc lol.

One of the Big Three is going to die.

God the tension is palpable why we couldn't have this in Onigashima, you can feel that Shiggy is in a league with own, one of the world strongest creatures.
This danger is the one that Kaido had to impose

Great chapter, there is no way Bakugo is done yet, I guess we'll see more from him when Deku arrives but the war seems doomed as fucked with all for one healing :josad:
Chapter looked amazing btw, there is always some powerful panels in mha chapters that doesn't need any description, loved how serious Shigaraki looked. The dude couldn't admit that Bakugo is someone worth fighting against :mrgo:

God the tension is palpable why we couldn't have this in Onigashima, you can feel that Shiggy is in a league with own, one of the world strongest creatures.
Yeah, but also no.

MHA is a series arguably just as stubborn with killing off supporting characters as One Piece.

And in the end, Onigashima did actually kill off some somewhat notable characters.

Also, its funny to me that AFO looks like he may be fighting Deku when @LordofCinder was going off about how the side characters were being given the chance to take down a notable bad guy.

I personally still hopen that AFO is beaten without Deku, but considering the cover that may not pan out.
Post automatically merged:

Big 3 stalling Shigaraki is great, I hope he kills them.
This is the correct attitude lol.

Can we not disrespect Shigaraki..an actual great villain by comparing him to Kaido

He always was threatening af even in the first war arc while quirkless

Hes built different

Can we not disrespect Shigaraki..an actual great villain by comparing him to Kaido
Shiggy is not a great villain. He was never was. He may be an interesting character to an extent, but he was never a great villain.
He always was threatening af even in the first war arc while quirkless
Yeah...and then he was shown to be a disappointment.

Had roughly similar results to Kaido actually. Failed to kill any character of note. Despite landing a significant blow, only "wounded" Gran Torino.

Shiggy is not a great villain. He was never was. He may be an interesting character to an extent, but he was never a great villain.

Yeah...and then he was shown to be a disappointment.

Had roughly similar results to Kaido actually. Failed to kill any character of note. Despite landing a significant blow, only "wounded" Gran Torino.
How was he disappointing when he literally is the biggest reason for the hero society downfall ?

He also killed stars
Hes bodying the heroes again

Thats far better than anything Kaido did

How was he disappointing when he literally is the biggest reason for the hero society downfall ?
Yes, his action of summoning Giganto was a very well thought out plan and not just a random act to save their asses. At the same time, he got wiped out himself and taken over by his master.

He killed a hero that we hadn't heard about till 2 chapters before she fought Shiggy. Yeah, not impressed.

Him bodying heroes is fine, but honestly, aside from Bakugo, bodying the other three isn't terribly impressive. AFO did this in Kamino pretty much.

Kaido actually won. He was in charge of Wano. He killed Oden and defeated the scabbards. He defeated the main character multiple times, at one point pretty much killing him. What made Kaido so impressive wasn't the fact he was completely untouchable, but the fact even though pretty much every hit landed on him in the arc was doing damage, he was still powering through it without something plot breaking like regeneration. He was just that tough that even though he could be hurt, he could actually soak up that real damage. He wasn't cheating his toughness with regen.