My Hero Academia - Chapter 359 : Our School !

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Yeah, but also no.

MHA is a series arguably just as stubborn with killing off supporting characters as One Piece.

And in the end, Onigashima did actually kill off some somewhat notable characters.

Also, its funny to me that AFO looks like he may be fighting Deku when @LordofCinder was going off about how the side characters were being given the chance to take down a notable bad guy.

I personally still hopen that AFO is beaten without Deku, but considering the cover that may not pan out.
Post automatically merged:

This is the correct attitude lol.
No mate, my message was about Endeavour vs AFO, not “side characters”, I said that if Endeavour wins, I’d wank Horiloshi, never have I stated me being interested on the other kids, I even stated Hori was good at writing adult characters as a matter of fact.

No mate, my message was about Endeavour vs AFO, not “side characters”, I said that if Endeavour wins, I’d wank Horiloshi, never have I stated me being interested on the other kids, I even stated Hori was good at writing adult characters as a matter of fact.
Your post was about giving not the MC a significant opponent to defeat. It looks like that probably isn't going to play out if AFO is becoming more powerful after his fight with Endeavour.

At least Law and Kid actually beat Big Mum.