My Hero Academia - Chapter 362 : Light Fades to Rain

Rate This Chapter!

• Total voters
Fuck man why did he kill Bakugo, probably easier to save his character by taking him out of the number one race. Is it just me or the action is a little difficult to follow in the manga, I got hooked onto MHA by watching anime.

Shimotsuki Ghostly

Rest In Peace KiriNigiri, We Will Miss You.
That’s exactly what I’d want. Put the hero business aside and get revenge. I wouldn’t care if it was one sided just forget saving him long enough to kill him.
Definitely! It would be a far better scenario!

I'm really worried since Shigaraki hasn't gotten to use decay yet and Hori might pull an Infinity War and "dust" a lot of heroes but since MHA is meant to be ending soon, I guess not?

I really wanna see Shiggy just dust himself or at least AFO especially out of existence at this point tbh.

Definitely! It would be a far better scenario!

I'm really worried since Shigaraki hasn't gotten to use decay yet and Hori might pull an Infinity War and "dust" a lot of heroes but since MHA is meant to be ending soon, I guess not?

I really wanna see Shiggy just dust himself or at least AFO especially out of existence at this point tbh.

Yeah, think Deku will be a bit more harsh with Shiggy now, but I don't think he'll get crushed by the desire for revenge.