My Hero Academia Fanart/Images Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

Artist: Kadeart^

Artist: Shellvi

Artist: Ameko (I think that's their name?)

She basically should be her. But she gets seriously shafted. She also has potential to be a new version of Nana.
Completely agree, it's left me feeling very disappointed and it's funny you mention Nana, as feel Momo does really remind me of her in appearance at least ofc. She could definitely be a top 10 hero if Hori allowed it and thus somewhat as legendary as Nana at least, despite not having OFA like her.

I actually would have liked it if she was even related to Nana somehow, could have set up some intesting personal relations between her and Deku too naturally too then.

But I'm still grateful to Hori for creating so many wonderful female characters, even if they don't get they love they deserve in the story!

Now I think of, she kinda reminds me of Nico Robin too!

:finally::neesama:

This is amazing, the colours look so good!

@Zoro D Goat posting art of fellow goats!

:cheers:

Artist: Kadeart^

Artist: Shellvi

Artist: Ameko (I think that's their name?)

Completely agree, it's left me feeling very disappointed and it's funny you mention Nana, as feel Momo does really remind me of her in appearance at least ofc. She could definitely be a top 10 hero if Hori allowed it and thus somewhat as legendary as Nana at least, despite not having OFA like her.

I actually would have liked it if she was even related to Nana somehow, could have set up some intesting personal relations between her and Deku too naturally too then.

But I'm still grateful to Hori for creating so many wonderful female characters, even if they don't get they love they deserve in the story!

Now I think of, she kinda reminds me of Nico Robin too!

:finally::neesama:

This is amazing, the colours look so good!

@Zoro D Goat posting art of fellow goats!

:cheers:
Yeah I had High hopes for Momo... but she's been severely missunder utilized.
That shield and rod/sword gave me the image/impressions of being Erza Scarlet...
For sure her being similar to Nana, I wanted her to be related to her as well...

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I had High hopes for Momo... but she's been severely missunder utilized.
That shield and rod/sword gave me the image/impressions of being Erza Scarlet...
For sure her being similar to Nana, I wanted her to be related to her as well...
Exactly! Great mind thinking just alike here, love to see it! I really hope with this new female villain/antagonist, that she might be related to Momo and add some potential focus and development for her! Gonna need to find art of this new character too!

:fransuper::finally:

Exactly! Great mind thinking just alike here, love to see it! I really hope with this new female villain/antagonist, that she might be related to Momo and add some potential focus and development for her! Gonna need to find art of this new character too!

:fransuper::finally:
I got high hopes for both girls...
Heck there might be some big plot twists coming from her.
From being Deku's unknown sister to being related to Nana and Momo...
I wanna see some Mirko x new girl possibly.

I have no idea why people are obsessed with drawing familial links between characters. I think that links are always more organic if they are developed through the interactions and the relationships these interactions build up.