My Problem with femminist media types

They legit will whine about a character being oversexualised
but none of them can define what's too much or what's even bad about the idea of sexualization in media

it's just bad cause ideology said so
and that's the flaw the leftist media types, there's no point to anything all just beliefs so contradictory preachy garbage really
Like these types are fine with things like owl house and cuties so kinda hard to take the sexuality is bad thing seriously

the whole thing is beyond ironic too as the same people who talk about exploring your sexuality, Will foam from the mouth at the idea of a anime girl cause sexalization bad even ignoring that male characters are often inhumanly jacked.

and if you point these things out then your just a alt righter as everyone agrees with me good and everyone disagrees with me bad. a perspective with zero depth and zero amount of tolerance for those who may disagree
It's a beyond stupid rebuttal anyway as right wingers infamously have been puritans far before this point but under the guise of religion instead of ideology

The irony with the black race swaps of classically white characters too is that, they will say it's just fiction why does it matter
but then will get pissed at a fanart of a white black panther cause whitewashing so they both think whitewashing is bad but blackwashing is good, it's so stupid
People would complain if you made scooby doo, a dashound instead of whatever dog breed that he would be as if you have any amount of interest in fictional properties then you care how it's portrayed. Anyway point here being nobody who contests blackwashing is doing so under the pretense of racism but rather consistency to the brand if anyone is racist, it's the leftist media types who do nothing but talk about race and how certain specific races should be more represented then others

If you view media through ideology, there's going to be issues ofc as the show was not made with your viewpoint in mind.
it's why you can find many many issues with my hero academia when you view with that ideology as this femminist did

But same can be said for stupid ideological grouping like the dudes who think everyone in boruto is 1million times stronger then dudes in shippuden
like ofc it makes no sense, your watching the show with a tinfoil hat on making silly unsupported claims about it based on your own subjective feelings

I and anyone can watch media with crazy theories in mind and explain how say yu yu hakusho sucks because it does not fit within the continuity of the fairy tail anime
My ideology says it does though and im going to make a 40 minute long youtube video about how my perceptions of the world make this show bad, Because clearly that's a unbiased standard to judge media by

A show is not bad cause it does not agree with you, that's not how any of this works
A show is bad cause it has inconsistent writing or bad animation not because it does not align with my very hyper specific values

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Well if you look at anything be it culture, humans or anime from radical feminist perspective or any other radical ideology really,

Your only conclusion is everything in the world is inherently bad because it don't match your subjective hyper utopia world view.

Well, Japan never really have good gender equality system compared to other countries so sexism is to be expected. Do I care though? No.
I mean that was never the point of femminist media types
They legit are just annoyed at the idea of anime girls being sexy cause objectivation or whatever other bs

women have impossible body standards is another dumb talking point and much like the sexualization one, it entirely ignores the opposite gender also being the same way

For every busty women that's quote unrealistic
there's 50 mancho men with huge amounts of muscle but again it's ideology so there's literally no depth or thought put into any of it

Post automatically merged:

Well if you look at anything be it culture, humans or anime from radical feminist perspective or any other radical ideology really,

Your only conclusion is everything in the world is inherently bad because it don't match your subjective hyper utopia world view.
If you look at the universe with the view that you created it and that's it your will incarnate
your also going to get the same flaws as when you view reality from the point of total blind faith with ignorance being your tool of argument

Bible thumpers are as bad as crazy man hating femminist types with their amount of projection at times but yea im to agree with you. Ideology is bad would be better to be open minded and not some preacher

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I mean that was never the point of femminist media types
They legit are just annoyed at the idea of anime girls being sexy cause objectivation or whatever other bs

women have impossible body standards is another dumb talking point and much like the sexualization one, it entirely ignores the opposite gender also being the same way

For every busty women that's quote unrealistic
there's 50 mancho men with huge amounts of muscle but again it's ideology so there's literally no depth or thought put into any of it

Post automatically merged:

If you look at the universe with the view that you created it and that's it your will incarnate
your also going to get the same flaws as when you view reality from the point of total blind faith with ignorance being your tool of argument

Bible thumpers are as bad as crazy man hating femminist types with their amount of projection at times but yea im to agree with you. Ideology is bad would be better to be open minded and not some preacher
My general stand on ideologies is all ideologies have truth on them, some more than others and vice versa but if you become dogmatic in one, you will lose out the truth in others.

Dogmatists trying to force reality to align with their dogma is what create problems.

The same outlets that produce media with hypersexualization of females are ironically the same that brand everything as sexist.
Bots are naturally more afraid of social defamation than the matter itself, eventually they are swallowed by these mindless narratives, to the point where cesspools like Twitter come to life.

J

Joygirl1

All that sexism accusations and what some people call feminism (although it´s not what feminism should really be) is getting out of hand. I mean, in another board my Kurumi profile pic was almost forbidden because of "nudity"... :lawsigh:

...I just think men and women have different roles, some roles can be interchangeable between the two while some roles can't. Imo feminist-heavy people views that entirety of the roles are interchangeable, and i heavily disagree with this notion.

Tho i don't mind if the outside world is feminist-heavy. Just not my girl/wife or family.

For some of the most important decisions in my life, i just decide and my girl/spouse just follow.
In other areas / decisions most important for her, i'll let her run free with her choice and even choose some roles and tasks for me, since i feel-think of her as more suitable for deciding those areas.

For other decisions, we compromise. Confronting each other regarding the decision is really fine / okay for me, since family and friends quarrel and make up all the time. Not minding too much about the opinions of the world tbh, i'll follow the culture/ideology that i feel the most suitable for me and i leave what i don't like.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
but none of them can define what's too much or what's even bad about the idea of sexualization in media
Idk, in the video you posted, the creator clearly explained her issue with sexualization of the women in MHA, you sure you aren’t just butthurt from someone clearly articulating why something you enjoy is problematic? Lol

I stopped reading your cryfest as soon as the literal first sentence you typed was wrong, lol

I am sick of seeing female characters being sexualized. If your manga needs fanservice to keep it entertaining, then your manga is shit. Like look at this Egghead arc nothing but half naked women. Even female animals and robots aren't immune. That is pathetic. One Piece fanservice has become worse and worse which directly correlates with how worse the writing is getting. That isn't a coincidence.

I am sick of seeing female characters being sexualized. If your manga needs fanservice to keep it entertaining, then your manga is shit. Like look at this Egghead arc nothing but half naked women. Even female animals and robots aren't immune. That is pathetic. One Piece fanservice has become worse and worse which directly correlates with how worse the writing is getting. That isn't a coincidence.
I agree with you.

Also Zoro's chest size....
All genders are used as fanservice these days. Makes one wonder where the substance of this story is supposed to be found. .

Will NEVER stop being amused by men on anime forums who think their opinions on feminism matter to absolutely anyone else on Earth…

Dishonest

This is not men's versus women's issue as there women who disagree with media leftists

Are they not women?

Me being a man dubbed bob wouldt change the validity of what's said anyway not like your a man argument matters anyway as women's issues regarding manspreading or whatever can be dismissed by your not a man so shut up about how we sit but as evident from your group there's no internal consistency