My reviews for the anime that have aired this season so far that I've watched.

Tesla Note: Shit ugly ass CGI. Dropped after episode 1 even if the premise and characters are interesting.
Muv-Luv Alternative: A rushed adaptation of a shit VN. I've never read the VN but even I can tell how rushed this is. Dropped.
Taisho Otome Fairy Tail: Weird pedo romance shit. Dropped.
Sakugan: Ugly CGI mechs and annoying daughter father show. Dropped.
Muteking. Weird ugly CGI fighting sequence that's the same every week. Dropped.
Mieruko-Chan: Just a fanservice show. Uh-not dropped.
Night of Tricornered window: A "horror" show with lots of BL. Kinda boring but still watching.
Platinum end: Dropped. This show is just plain shit. Its by the guy who did Death Note.
Fruit of Evolution: Stupid and low budget even by Isekai standard. Dropped.
Kyouki Senkai: Discount Code Geass. I will continue watching but it's just ok.
Build Divide: Card game show with waifus. Dropped
Komi can't communicate: Boring. Dropped.
Banished from heroes party : another boring fantasy show about an apothecary. Dropped.
Deep insanity: Is this a mobile game? Its boring. Dropped. Lots of ugly CGI too.
Takt OP destiny: Haven't watched the 4th episode but its not that interesting but will keep watching.
worlds best assassin reincarnated: Its ok. its an isekai without a loser lead.

all in all most anime is crap. Only 2 or 3 of these will actually end up any good.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
No offense but like this is gotta be one of the worst reviews ever.
Tesla Note: Shit ugly ass CGI. Dropped after episode 1 even if the premise and characters are interesting.
Yeah the CGI is shit, reminds me of Ex-Arm.
Muv-Luv Alternative: A rushed adaptation of a shit VN. I've never read the VN but even I can tell how rushed this is. Dropped.
The VN is pretty good imo. It inspires Isayama to creates Attack On Titan.
Taisho Otome Fairy Tail: Weird pedo romance shit. Dropped.

This is Taisho era that we're talking about here. The age of marriage is 15 which is normal back then.
Sakugan: Ugly CGI mechs and annoying daughter father show. Dropped.
How is the mechs ugly? Pretty good if you ask me. Memempu is annoying for now but she will get better.
Muteking. Weird ugly CGI fighting sequence that's the same every week. Dropped.
It's fairly decent for me.
Mieruko-Chan: Just a fanservice show. Uh-not dropped.
Yes sir.
Night of Tricornered window: A "horror" show with lots of BL. Kinda boring but still watching.
The story is intriguing so far. Don't really mind the Boys' Love myself.
Platinum end: Dropped. This show is just plain shit. Its by the guy who did Death Note.
How? Platinum End might not be as good as Death Note but it's still good nonetheless.
Fruit of Evolution: Stupid and low budget even by Isekai standard. Dropped.
The series definitely have low budget (cuz they need to save it for The Faraway Paladin which is a garbage series). At least the comedy is entertaining.
Kyouki Senkai: Discount Code Geass. I will continue watching but it's just ok.
The series is pretty good. Ghost is the best character right now.
Build Divide: Card game show with waifus. Dropped
LMMMAAAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The MC is edgy and pathetic as hell. That's the only bad thing about the series.
Komi can't communicate: Boring. Dropped.
Bruh.
Banished from heroes party : another boring fantasy show about an apothecary. Dropped.
Bruh.
Deep insanity: Is this a mobile game? Its boring. Dropped. Lots of ugly CGI too.
The anime adaptation unfortunately failed to meet expectations. I still watch it for the story though.
Takt OP destiny: Haven't watched the 4th episode but its not that interesting but will keep watching.
The story is on a controversial side for now but who cares? I'm only here for the waifus.
worlds best assassin reincarnated: Its ok. its an isekai without a loser lead.
For me, this is among the top 3 best anime airing right now. The animation is fluid, story is top notch, waifus are badonkers, the MC is a giga chad. Love the show. Made by Tsukiyo Rui, the author of Redo of Healer too.
all in all most anime is crap. Only 2 or 3 of these will actually end up any good.
I actually liked most of them lol. I think you forgot some anime like Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu and Ousama Rankings which is peak fiction right now.