Theory My "Theories"

This is relating to what I wrote here (feel free to check out my post under my profile):

**Part 6:-**

Luffy meets Dragon. Vegapunk gives Kuma's memory chip to Bonney. Vegapunk's brain is now parked on Dragon's ship.

Robin meets Saul.

Luffy meets King Loki, who recently became the King from his grandfather. No news about Loki's father but Loki mentioned that he has been missing for 60 years.

**Part 7 to be continued.**
It seems that the part of Vegapunk giving the memories to Bonney seems true with the revelation of Kuma’s fruit.

**17-JAN-2023: Got banned because I have been posting "spoilers" according to Moderators. Have submitted an appeal... -.-**

**I most likely will quit writing my headcanons (well since I am banned I can't write even if I want to 😂) going forward. The One Piece subreddit moderators claimed what I wrote is a spoiler and even went to the extent of twisting my words to say I deserved to be banned. I am pretty sure this Moderator will not dare to expose who he or she is. I am pretty sure this person will not dare to show to public his or her "arguments" why I am banned for posting "spoilers".**

Ciao, see ya guys 😂 I'll still be alive and lurking behind Reddit and forums since most people talk about interesting things. But I'll stop posting from now on 😴😴

Last edited:
**17-JAN-2023: Got banned because I have been posting "spoilers" according to Moderators. Have submitted an appeal... -.-**

**I most likely will quit writing my Headcanons (well since I am banned I can't write even if I want to 😂) going forward. The One Piece subreddit moderators claimed what I wrote is a spoiler and even went to the extent of twisting my words to say I deserved to be banned. I am pretty sure this Moderator will not dare to expose who he or she is. I am pretty sure this person will not dare to show to public his or her "arguments" why I am banned for posting "spoilers".**

Ciao, see ya guys 😂 I'll still be alive and lurking behind Reddit and forums since most people talk about interesting things. But I'll stop posting from now on 😴😴
Lol, just post your stuff here from now on. WG mods aren't strict like Reddit.

C

Cruxroux

@Gohdroger
You either came here like Jesus for the thristy people over here.
You are going to be the demise of Worstgen , if those spoilers turns out correct pretty oda and his team gonna do everything possible to Take it down or the whole forum.

Either I'm enjoying the spoiler give me Zoro stuff
:kata:

Nah akainu is too good to become atheist . That is generic story line lke why sufferings is here ,why god doesn’t do anything, therefore there is no god thing .

Why would atheist serve theses people as celestial dragon who claimed to be as gods ? Seem contradiction to supposed Akainu atheistic belief ?

My say Akainu belief is non-religion agnostic to deist . It make him more original character.

Last edited:
SH crew will (indirectly) help Big Mom later on at Elbaf.

Since I mentioned Big Mom, might as well also reveal that Kaido will have a chat with Luffy later on.

Both BM and Beast Pirates are on Luffy's side in the Final War (this point is of course not current arc but a few mini arcs later).

The fight between BB and Law will end up in a stalemate.
Predicting BM and Kaido return is gigachad move already :cheers: But that last prediction though, if BB vs. Law ends up in a stalemate :finally: let the Law haters CRY at his greatness.

Predicting BM and Kaido return is gigachad move already :cheers: But that last prediction though, if BB vs. Law ends up in a stalemate :finally: let the Law haters CRY at his greatness.
It's already scary enough that quite a few things he wrote are coming true one by one. Just this week alone we have the Bonney & Kuma's memory thing and also MADS clones...

B

Borasey79

Been reading everything on Reddit. Sounds quite interesting. Time will tell if it's true or otherwise. That little matters, to me, right now. All that matters is that you @Gohdroger keep on the good work. Keep posting. I'm up to #46 and I'll like to suggest a tad more organization to this. Free, as always, to spam your stuff wherever you want
but
it'd be wiser to compile everything, step by step, in this thread's first post. Edit the shit out of that bad boy. It'll make it easier for future readers to find your stuff. It'll make it easier for you to share and re-share it in bulk, too. Thank me later; I'm thanking you now. The Dreamland fight, the log pose origin, the start of the final war, the D. meaning--all of that has made such a creative impact on me that I must thank you either you truly came up with it or you just relayed information. So thanks.