Break Week My top 2 mystery in One Piece

1. Fujitora - theres a scene where dofi, law and issho was fighting. Somehow ishho decided to look at the sky and he knew that the war will change so he decided to bring every marine including him to dressrosa and stop chasing law and doflamingo! Why tho? Is this some kind of haki? Or his hidden powers thats not related to haki?

and how does Fujitora uses his observation haki? Does fujitora do the same thing like luffy? Where they depend on someones personality? Because back on Green Bit Fujitora couldve killed Law there or capture him but he decided not to.

2. Why did Doflamingo’s Parents decided to overthrow their celestial dragon status? What sort of event that made them change it? And why does that even in their death they were seem still happy even tho what happen to them was tragic?

The biggest mystery in One Piece is still Luffy's mom.
2. Why did Doflamingo’s Parents decided to overthrow their celestial dragon status? What sort of event that made them change it? And why does that even in their death they were seem still happy even tho what happen to them was tragic?
Didn't they say that they want to live in harmony with humans? They were a good family but unfortunately, they were the victims of humans 'hatred towards the Celestial Dragons.

The biggest mystery in One Piece is still Luffy's mom.

Didn't they say that they want to live in harmony with humans? They were a good family but unfortunately, they were the victims of humans 'hatred towards the Celestial Dragons.
why tho? Did they just really realize that or somebody or someone made them realize that?

Zoro's origin constitute one of the things I would love yo be unraveled the most.
I would also like to know more about Zoro's origins, but honestly, after what Oda did to Luffy, Usopp and Sanji, I'm scared that Oda will do the same shit to Zoro.

In my headcanon Zoro lost his parents to bandits before following the path of the sword. He used the only piece of cloth he had to cover his eyes and not see them being executed. This is the origin of his head scarf and his desire to be the strongest, to be the strongest, there would be no one capable of putting him through that again. So when he puts his head scarf on, it's time to prove himself and defeat his enemy.

But as Oda likes to do this shit about having strong parents and inherited strength, I'm sure he'll canonize Zoro Shimotsuki, and this shit is something for a protagonist full of inherited powers and without any merit. So I prefer that Oda don't even show me to keep my dream alive.

So the two biggest mysteries I'm interested in are the secret behind the black blades and the Mihawk reward, he's the character that the reward mystery lasted the longest.