Versus Battle Nagumo vs Uzuki

Who wins

• Total voters
Restrictions:- Non

Round 1:- Flashback fight
Round 2:- Current fight

My opinion:-

- If we go by how much stronger flashback Sakamoto was over Uzuki....then i'd say Nagumo would mid diff him whilst Sakamoto low diffed him. He would be a lot of a challenge for Nagumo, but he'd eventually maul him.

- However currently is harder to scale. Nagumo was never inactive....so was Uzuki. If they had the same PL growth, wouldnt the difference in strength be the same ? If that was so....Nagumo would still mid diff, which leaves the question of how strong is current Nagumo lol.

If Uzuki got a crazy PU growth spurt then, he should push Nagumo. But honestly from this current fight showing....I just dont see him as talented as the trio.

Current Nagumo high diff until further notice lol.

@Nidai_Kitetsu@Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Worst
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer @Meeyori @Cream filled donut7 @Seatonnes
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Devilbat @Yato @Woozles

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Restrictions:- Non

My opinion:-

- If we go by how much stronger flashback Sakamoto was over Uzuki....then i'd say Nagumo would mid diff him whilst Sakamoto low diffed him. He would be a lot of a challenge for Nagumo, but he'd eventually maul him.

- However currently is harder to scale. Nagumo was never inactive....so was Uzuki. If they had the same PL growth, wouldnt the difference in strength be the same ? If that was so....Nagumo would still mid diff, which leaves the question of how strong is current Nagumo lol.

If Uzuki got a crazy PU growth spurt then, he should push Nagumo. But honestly from this current fight showing....I just dont see him as talented as the trio.

Current Nagumo high diff until further notice lol.

@Nidai_Kitetsu@Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Worst
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer @Meeyori @Cream filled donut7 @Seatonnes
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Devilbat @Yato @Woozles
Tags didn't work btw lol.

Nagumo washes.

Much trickier. Uzuki seems much much stronger now. Honestly if he's the endgame boss he should be at least marginally stronger, but I can't be sure yet and so far he doesn't seem really stronger than someone like Nagumo. So for now Nagumo takes this one too.

Tags didn't work btw lol.

Nagumo washes.

Much trickier. Uzuki seems much much stronger now. Honestly if he's the endgame boss he should be at least marginally stronger, but I can't be sure yet and so far he doesn't seem really stronger than someone like Nagumo. So for now Nagumo takes this one too.
Can you please tag...

I dont see Uzuki as Endgame boss. Especially since Asaki exists.

Anyways I see Nagumo negging one of his men in the Thailand. Unless he fights Kanaguri of course.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Can you please tag...
:endthis:

Has he been mentioned in the present btw?

Anyways I see Nagumo negging one of his men in the Thailand. Unless he fights Kanaguri of course.
Nagumo vs Kanaguri would be dope.

i understand the nagumo hype but uzuki wins high diff

flashback: sakamoto>uzuki>akao>nagumo
current: uzuki>nagumo>sakamoto

Can you please tag...

i see uzuki killing asaki more than asaki becoming the main vilain

Last edited:
Has he been mentioned in the present btw?

Nagumo vs Kanaguri would be dope.

Only other possible mention was in the Yotsumaru flashback...of a group killing the chairman and someone reolacing him. Seeing as that was Asaki's goal in the Trio flashback.....he's probably now the current Chairman.

Him also being the source of the Slur's hatred of the JAA makes a lot of sense, and of course why he wants to destroy it. This story is hella grey lol.
---

Nagumo vs Kanaguri is my headcannon fight. Especially since Kanaguri took out his teacher.
Post automatically merged:

i understand the nagumo hype but uzuki wins high diff

flashback: sakamoto>uzuki>akao>nagumo
current: uzuki>nagumo>sakamoto

i see uzuki killing asaki more than asaki becoming the main vilain
No way Sakamoto beats Nagumo as easily lol.

Only other possible mention was in the Yotsumaru flashback...of a group killing the chairman and someone reolacing him. Seeing as that was Asaki's goal in the Trio flashback.....he's probably now the current Chairman.

Him also being the source of the Slur's hatred of the JAA makes a lot of sense, and of course why he wants to destroy it. This story is hella grey lol.
---

Nagumo vs Kanaguri is my headcannon fight. Especially since Kanaguri took out his teacher.
Post automatically merged:

No way Sakamoto beats Nagumo as easily lol.
just because i put sakamoto first and nagumo last doesnโ€™t mean he beats him easily?

but flashback nagumo didnโ€™t do much to prove that hes stronger than the others, i think you agree with that too

just because i put sakamoto first and nagumo last doesnโ€™t mean he beats him easily?

but flashback nagumo didnโ€™t do much to prove that hes stronger than the others, i think you agree with that too
Dont you agree that Sakamoto beat Uzuki easily ? If Nagumo is last....at best he gets beaten as easily by Sakamoto. Which I dont see happening.

Yh he did barely anything, but doesnt really say anything about his powerscale. Too me it seemed like the author wanted to focus on things we wouldnt see ever again like Rion or a lethal Sakamoto. That and maybe he wanted to hide Nagumo's abilities too.

Though at the end of the day the trio are seen to be really close to each other in powerscale. Something Uzuki clearly isnt in the flashback.

Flashback Nagumo most likely would win.

Present Nagumo... hmmm, either a win with a slight edge for him, or for Slur.

That's based more on my gut feeling than any serious analysis, so let's see how off I am :)