Future Events Nami and Usopp will get Vegapunk's flying boots and bubble shield

I think they will get them, add to that coo and physical training and you will have fearsome hightiers
Post automatically merged:

Yc4 level weak trio , lets gooooo

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
why not?

if they get unbreakable shields and flight speed they would become really difficult to catch
if they get conquerors haki they will be able to knock out fodder too but that also won't happen

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
๐Ÿค” I can kinda see it for usopp being able to fly and snipe from the sky will make him pretty lethal

Boots only work in Egghead, but bubble shield can help a lot. Nami with Zeus and the shield will be one of the strongest in the crew. Especially if she can fly on Zeus

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Jinbei is using the boots right now

Bonney used them too
yeah they all are, and those boots are staying behind after egghead, the only things SHs take are things tied to what they are like zoro taking swords or nami taking a cloud for her weather powers

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Usopp will have a shield because it's the only way for him to fight van augur
The best way for Usopp to beat Augur is with future sight and shoot faster than Augar can warp so he's always shooting where Augar is going rather than he is

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
The best way for Usopp to beat Augur is with future sight and shoot faster than Augar can warp so he's always shooting where Augar is going rather than he is
yeah a shield is not necessary at all

Yoho

โ€Ž
Do you think usopp will ever be able to dodge bullets? From van augur ? I don't think usopp will ever become superhuman
What you're saying seems spot on but he still needs to dodge those bullets or block them

Yoho

โ€Ž
Do you think usopp will ever be able to dodge bullets? From van augur ? I don't think usopp will ever become superhuman
Yeah I believe so, eventually I personally think eos The 5 east blue strawhats will be the 5 strongest

Usopp getting a power through green blood is more useful tbh. But either one of boots or bubble pistol is fine too. Anything that made them stronger is acceptable & needed for late game.

Also, according to One Piece fandom, it's name isn't flying boots, but light-scattering boots.

Yoho

โ€Ž
Usopp getting a power through green blood is more useful tbh. But either one of boots or bubble pistol is fine too. Anything that made them stronger is acceptable & needed for late game.

Also, according to One Piece fandom, it's name isn't flying boots, but light-scattering boots.
I think Franky will get more use out of green blood

Nami got an extensible weapon since the timeskip so their fighting style isn't set in stone, Franky usopp and Nami will use almost any gadget that would make them win fights in the future, the sake of the world is what we're talking about from now on, soon robin may use punches and luffy use fire

Afterall we've seen that with chopper that accepted to eventually become a monster in the future, Nami left aside a lot of her greed and prioritizes the strawhats over money

Last edited:
I think they will get them, add to that coo and physical training and you will have fearsome hightiers

Yc4 level weak trio , lets gooooo
In English version, it's called hover boots. In OP Fandom version, it's called laser-breaking / laser-bending boots.

This thing only slightly useful. It doesn't resolve or help fix Usopp's low damage problem.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Nami got an extensible weapon since the timeskip so their fighting style isn't set in stone, Franky usopp and Nami will use almost any gadget that would make them win fights in the future, the sake of the world is what we're talking about from now on, soon robin may use punches and luffy use fire

Afterall we've seen that with chopper that accepted to eventually become a monster in the future, Nami left aside a lot of her greed and prioritizes the strawhats over money
nami fought with a staff and she got a better staff...