Future Events Nami and Usopp will get Vegapunk's flying boots and bubble shield

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Yes , the pointy flesh piercing mace that is used by mainly swinging it around like the first time she used it
yeah and where exactly does it come from?
Even calling it a mace is wrong, since a mace is a 1 handed weapon

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
yes it comes from the staff but the bubble shields can come out of it too they are bubbles
maybe, i doubt it will happen because oda loves his scenes of sanji coming to defend nami-swan and a bubble shield would ruin that

maybe, i doubt it will happen because oda loves his scenes of sanji coming to defend nami-swan and a bubble shield would ruin that
You might be right but last time I checked robin came to save princess sanji-chan
Lanji :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

when you think about it the man had his powers thanks to his mother and the poison she took, got trained by people that identify as women and lately he got saved by women.
Will we see the transition from the traditional men with his women need to be protected to the modern men that thinks not all women need saving?:choppawhat:
What I'm sure of is that oda won't finish the story with homophobic Sanji am I right guys ?
Shonen jump would kill him in his sleep if he does

Last edited:
Looking at it objectively, the bubble gun is a shooting weapon amd Usopp, the sniper of the crew hasnt used it once, i dint think Oda plans on giving him any powerup this arc

pretty crazy how mid tiers could fight hightiers with just gadgets in the near future.
I think this is where we were all along.
This is the present, not the future.
Hakiman are the best of the best; haki is the expression of the dominion over nature and over weaker people.
Not everybody could develop haki to its highest forms in the past, so what did they do to bridge the gap? They invented devil fruits.
Thus, through technology, low- and mid-tiers were allowed to push against high tiers.