:finally::finally::cheers:

When Luffy and Nami first meet in the East Blue

When Luffy and Nami first go into the Grand Line

When Luffy and Nami reunite and enter the New World for the first time

Luffy and Nami reunite in the Whale Forest on Zou

Luffy and Nami are saved by the Whale Shark Jinbei in Whole Cake Island

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Oda has been coy about Nami's backstory for a long while. I like this theory a lot, since I've fallen more into Luffy/Nami recently. I feel I overlooked how important Luffy giving his hat to Nami was. That's more or less a proposal: Luffy can't sail without his navigator, after all.

This would also be so fucking hype, because it means that Vivi and Nami are both princesses, and you had two princesses paling around Alabasta without even realizing it!

Oda has been coy about Nami's backstory for a long while. I like this theory a lot, since I've fallen more into Luffy/Nami recently. I feel I overlooked how important Luffy giving his hat to Nami was. That's more or less a proposal: Luffy can't sail without his navigator, after all.

This would also be so fucking hype, because it means that Vivi and Nami are both princesses, and you had two princesses paling around Alabasta without even realizing it!
Ty

Regarding the hat. I truely believe we haven’t seen the significance of what it means until we learn about Imu

I think it also speaks volumes that in the 4 Emperors Sage and the Wano Arc which has been fundamentally an arc about who characters are as individuals, Nami’s arc has focused so heavily on Motherhood and her Commitment to Luffy and his dream

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Nami defending Luffy's dream to Ulti was such a fantastic moment, that cemented her on Zoro's level in terms of loyalty for me. I love Sanji, but Nami and Zoro would have never pulled the shit he has, and I think Zoro has yet to truly chew Sanji out for fucking up with Whole Cake and abandoning the crew. We all know how heated Zoro got with Ussop, after all.

You could tell from her tears that Nami honestly thought Ulti was going to kill her. Nami isn't like Luffy: she's scared of death. Her entire trauma stems from her mother being murdered by pirates. Being in front of murderous pirates terrifies her. But, she stands strong. Why? It's a beautiful parallel to Zoro: Nami is a coward, while Zoro is brave beyond belief, but both are still equally willing to die for their captain. Even though she is so much physically weaker and so much more scared than Zoro, Nami refused to dismiss Luffy's dream. Queen shit.

Early on in Wano, in Chapter 940, Nami claims she would never be able to suffer torture, and would squeal immediately. Of course, this was a lie: when forced to denounce Luffy under threat of torture/death, Nami vouched that he would be the King of the Pirates.

Great writing parallels here, too: Sanji and Robin are soft, kind hearted individuals, who were willing to give themselves up for the sake of the crew, while Zoro and Nami are hard-headed, stubborn individuals who refuse to bow down, even to Gods (Enel). I love Boa, but, to me, Nami is Luffy's Queen: Nami has proven she will never abandon Luffy again, and is willing to die for the sake of standing up for his dream.

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
:finally::finally::cheers:

When Luffy and Nami first meet in the East Blue

When Luffy and Nami first go into the Grand Line

When Luffy and Nami reunite and enter the New World for the first time

Luffy and Nami reunite in the Whale Forest on Zou

Luffy and Nami are saved by the Whale Shark Jinbei in Whole Cake Island

Time to see the true Pirate Queen
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

All those whale statues are reaches....and their were other members their when Luffy and Nami were with whales. Plus when they were with Laboon and other whales....they didnt remeet.

Like this is such a reach....
What Whale statues? It’s literally only 1 and at the beginning of the series. How is that a reach?

The other stuff you said doesn’t even make sense

What Whale statues? It’s literally only 1 and at the beginning of the series. How is that a reach?

The other stuff you said doesn’t even make sense
Im talking about the tree as well. Theyre both reaches....since the structures were always like that. Thus you could say that about any 2 people meeting there.

Im talking about the tree as well. Theyre both reaches....since the structures were always like that. Thus you could say that about any 2 people meeting there.
When did any of the crew appear in all of these places other then Luffy and Nami. The fuck are you saying

The tree? The place is literally called Whale Forest. Blame Oda for saying Whales are extremely important to the universe

Zoro met Nami that arc tho....couldnt a person say theyre both the soverign. See how their are holes when you reach.

Great so you cant argue against the Zou fact.
Who the hell is connecting Zoro to the sovereign? At least Shirahoshi told us there is seemingly some connection between her and Nami

What Zou fact?

That Luffy and Nami’s reunion was played up as the most important part of the chapter and not Brook or Chopper? Or are you reading a different manga

Who the hell is connecting Zoro to the sovereign? At least Shirahoshi told us there is seemingly some connection between her and Nami

What Zou fact?

That Luffy and Nami’s reunion was played up as the most important part of the chapter and not Brook or Chopper? Or are you reading a different manga
Anyone could using your logic.....

Show me the panel of Shirhoshi saying that.

The fact that Luffy remet Chopper and Brook. Or Nami remeeting Robin, Usopp, Zoro and Franky.

Yh and thats because of Sanji. Nami only ever hugged Luffy....because of Sanji.

The fact that Luffy remet Chopper and Brook. Or Nami remeeting Robin, Usopp, Zoro and Franky.

Oda didn’t treat the other characters remeeting in a special manner at all. Blame it on him.

Utter delusion. Where did Nami mention Sanji before when she was going to hug Luffy before Luffy mentioned him Lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

Oda didn’t treat the other characters remeeting in a special manner at all. Blame it on him.

Utter delusion. Where did Nami mention Sanji before when she was going to hug Luffy before Luffy mentioned him Lmfao.
Yh cause again....SANJI

Theres zero proof to show Nami was ever gonna hug Luffy till Sanji was mentioned. Luffy mentioning Sanji couldve made her feel sad or bad...thus prompting her to hug Luffy whilst crying