Character Discussion Nami is my favorite lesbian

Look at her hands. Ace stole her heart. :catblush:

Nami grew up with Nojiko and Bell-mere as a child. She probably feels a kind of solidary connection to other women. Call it a woman thing.
Tashigi is a kind Marine who reminds her of her adoptive mother. She remembered that time, which is why she smiled so dreamily.
The Kalifa thing is just a gag. The whole fight is pure fan service. In addition, it is not uncommon in One Piece for women to be impressed by the beauty or attractiveness of other women (Hancock, Alvida).
Nami likes money and beauty, sure. The latter probably refers more to her own appearance.
Nami is giving Vivi that look because Vivi has started to include herself as a Straw Hat and is already thinking about future adventures.
Minks behave like this towards anyone they like.

That doesn't mean that Nami might not be a lesbian after all. But I don't really see any evidence of that.

Not somebody intentionally misrepresenting Nami for a personal agenda again!

Literally none of this has anything to do with sexuality. You know it reaches toxic/depraved argumentation when Nami thinking about her mother is used as grounds for sexual preference.

…Is there supposed to be an image or some sort of basis for this? I’m not seeing one. :goatasure:

Nami hasn’t ever shown any signs of this from what I recall (Wanda doesn’t count. Stop making it weird). She prioritizes the adventure more than anything else right now just like the others.

I wouldn’t go jumping the gun regarding relationships or what characters are interested in until after their adventure is over. Hancock’s romantic interest in Luffy has been the closest and most obvious we’ve gotten in the entire series so far but even that seems uncertain.