Theory Nami is the inheritor of Kuma’s paw paw fruit

Nami is one of the most important characters in OP, being part of the origin trio with Luffy and Zoro. Yet for many years, it’s been hard to see her relevance with Nami being far from the strongest characters in the crew. Still, I believe Oda will soon greatly expand on Na character with the current plot regarding Kuma.

Due to Kuma’s severe injuries, there is a high chance he will die this arc. That begs the question, who if anyone, will gain Kuma’s DF? Imo there is no better candidate than Nami.

The greatest power of the paw paw fruit is its ability to send the user and others great distances. However this isn’t an inherent ability of the fruit. We have yet to see S-Bear do this. Rather, this power is likely tied to the user. Kuma could send the SHs to those various locations because he knew where they were. Essentially, this power requires some degree of navigation skills.

That is why Nami would be the ultimate user of this DF. Since she is making a map of the entire world, she knows where every place is. Hence she could literally send you anywhere with the paw paw fruit. It would essentially make her the ultimate navigator. Not to mention, the paws would fit with her theme of being a cat burglar.

Ultimately I see this power being very useful in the final war. It will allow the SHs to fast travel anywhere, thereby turning the final war into a truly global event. It would also allow the SHs to escape getting Nuked by mother flame and Imu’s UFO.

In any case I don’t think just anyone can make full use of this power. Only someone with intricate knowledge about navigation would be able to use it to its full capability. Nami is that person.

Nami is one of the most important characters in OP, being part of the origin trio with Luffy and Zoro. Yet for many years, it’s been hard to see her relevance with Nami being far from the strongest characters in the crew. Still, I believe Oda will soon greatly expand on Na character with the current plot regarding Kuma.

Due to Kuma’s severe injuries, there is a high chance he will die this arc. That begs the question, who if anyone, will gain Kuma’s DF? Imo there is no better candidate than Nami.

The greatest power of the paw paw fruit is its ability to send the user and others great distances. However this isn’t an inherent ability of the fruit. We have yet to see S-Bear do this. Rather, this power is likely tied to the user. Kuma could send the SHs to those various locations because he knew where they were. Essentially, this power requires some degree of navigation skills.

That is why Nami would be the ultimate user of this DF. Since she is making a map of the entire world, she knows where every place is. Hence she could literally send you anywhere with the paw paw fruit. It would essentially make her the ultimate navigator. Not to mention, the paws would fit with her theme of being a cat burglar.

Ultimately I see this power being very useful in the final war. It will allow the SHs to fast travel anywhere, thereby turning the final war into a truly global event. It would also allow the SHs to escape getting Nuked by mother flame and Imu’s UFO.

In any case I don’t think just anyone can make full use of this power. Only someone with intricate knowledge about navigation would be able to use it to its full capability. Nami is that person.
I really don't think so oda is open to the idea of giving strawhats new DF.

I'm still more inclined to Franky will inherit Kuma's fruit theory
:fransuper:

Some theorist argue that since Franky is mostly cyborg, while his human body can't swim if he eat DF, his cyborg body will definitely help.
He could just add some propeller and still can swim eventhough he eat DF.
It would all depends on how advanced he could modify his body.