Powers & Abilities Nami with Zeus and Prometheus

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
How would the WG view Nami's threat level if both homies are in her possession?
She would become as much of a thread as a Supernova at least

But the level of threat is not just about power level so I dunno... it depends on how heinous her actions could be or how much they value she is a member of Luffy's crew so yeah her bounty should easily get past 100 mil imo.

Jokes aside... Only Zeus will follow him, Nami attacks so far has not using fire, but if there wind homies Nami can control weather
She's using heat-based attacks so with Prome, she might be able to have one...

A wind homie would be nice though... Napoleon would probably be the closest one perhaps? Since he was able to pickup signals and allowed BM to have air pressure-based attacks...

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Hmm why you can't create Wind soul? Or Earth Soul? I mean I truly doubt that Soru no mi only could create fire and thunder soul.
Plus to that user could became one with souls...which is crazy power if you think about it.
I didn't deny the possible ability to create wind homie, this wasn't my point.
The power of the homies depend on the souls they came from (simmilar to Moria and his shadows) so no chance in hell Nami's homies will be even close to Big Meme's homies, a literal freak of nature.
Now she can use the clima-tact to empower them sure, but remember we saw both Zeus and Promotheos getting tired once they been pushed and they special homies made from Big Meme's soul.
Even if Nami get the Soru Soru no Mi this won't be a huge power-up for her.

I didn't deny the possible ability to create wind homie, this wasn't my point.
The power of the homies depend on the souls they came from (simmilar to Moria and his shadows) so no chance in hell Nami's homies will be even close to Big Meme's homies, a literal freak of nature.
Now she can use the clima-tact to empower them sure, but remember we saw both Zeus and Promotheos getting tired once they been pushed and they special homies made from Big Meme's soul.
Even if Nami get the Soru Soru no Mi this won't be a huge power-up for her.
How exactly you come to the point that Big Mom soul, as freak of nature, as you called her, is stronger, or better than Nami's soul? Like freak of nature is physical ability, not the soul thing. Maybe BM is experiment from WG, we still don't know the truth. Plus to that Big Mom actually have weaker soul - her tantrums, her main goal to became Caramel mother...like she tries to be another person. Is that you would call strong soul? Btw I believe that all souls are the same, but it could be that different people have different souls in type of their power. But Nami wouldn't lose here actually. Girl do things without power of natural born destroyer. Would be RinRin succesfull without her power?
Now talking about Nami's abilities, it was showed that Nami could encharge in seconds Zeus with power....same thing with prometheus, I'm like 100% sure. So with that she could put homies to their limits, while BM can't
Post automatically merged:

Not that big but if she had the df that would be different I think, also we have to remember that this 2 homies are strong because they have bm's soul in them.
this answer for you aswell

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
How exactly you come to the point that Big Mom soul, as freak of nature, as you called her, is stronger, or better than Nami's soul? Like freak of nature is physical ability, not the soul thing. Maybe BM is experiment from WG, we still don't know the truth. Plus to that Big Mom actually have weaker soul - her tantrums, her main goal to became Caramel mother...like she tries to be another person. Is that you would call strong soul? Btw I believe that all souls are the same, but it could be that different people have different souls in type of their power. But Nami wouldn't lose here actually. Girl do things without power of natural born destroyer. Would be RinRin succesfull without her power?
Now talking about Nami's abilities, it was showed that Nami could encharge in seconds Zeus with power....same thing with prometheus, I'm like 100% sure. So with that she could put homies to their limits, while BM can't
Post automatically merged:

this answer for you aswell
Big Meme don't only have abnormal physical condition she also have abnormal haki (willpower/spirit)
When Promotheos became large Brook said: "So this is Yonko soul..." which implies this power is specific to BM
When Luffy got captured Meme said his soul make a strong homie, why is that if all souls are the same?
Stop with the bias the Meme's scream alone is better feat than Nami will ever get even if she gain the Soru Soru no Mi power.

Big Meme don't only have abnormal physical condition she also have abnormal haki (willpower/spirit)
When Promotheos became large Brook said: "So this is Yonko soul..." which implies this power is specific to BM
When Luffy got captured Meme said his soul make a strong homie, why is that if all souls are the same?
Stop with the bias the Meme's scream alone is better feat than Nami will ever get even if she gain the Soru Soru no Mi power.
We don't know how Nami is able to feel the weather tho, it still could be CoO that she was born with it, and CoO is also Haki. CoO is also willpower, so if that the case than Nami's soul was beyong BM when she was born. So do you believe that soul could became stronger? Or it's soulinfluence could rise? I actual;ly not sure...I feel that people born with souls, that could be stronger or weaker.