Powers & Abilities Nami with Zeus and Prometheus

Giants probably has more powerful soul than average humans... Not dinosaurs since they're wild... We're talking about BM being a prodigy... Size is just one of the factors...
That is just headcanon, plus BM wasn't younko in her 20-th, while Nami is 20 and there's no prove that her soul will be weaker.
I mean even thing that you keep talking about like "weak soul of cloud" even has no sence. Like cloud could be small at the begining, but she get bigger when chargingn with other clouds, and Nami could charge homies in seconds, while BM can't. It's true that Prometheus is not cloud, but Nami also have fire attack, and possible fire charge. So if Nami is able ti charge any elemental homie her potential in using homies will be on different lvl, but she needs to learn CoO tho.

That is just headcanon, plus BM wasn't younko in her 20-th, while Nami is 20 and there's no prove that her soul will be weaker.
In the present storyline, her soul is in a weaker state... She still has fears yet to conquer... But yes, I believe her soul would be more formidable EoS since she already conquered the seas as a PK crew member...

I mean even thing that you keep talking about like "weak soul of cloud" even has no sence. Like cloud could be small at the begining, but she get bigger when chargingn with other clouds, and Nami could charge homies in seconds, while BM can't. It's true that Prometheus is not cloud, but Nami also have fire attack, and possible fire charge. So if Nami is able ti charge any elemental homie her potential in using homies will be on different lvl, but she needs to learn CoO tho.
I'm not the one you might be talking to with that...