Speculations Nami's Bloodline

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
*There's a TLDR at the bottom

Ello WG has I was sitting her debating on should I nap or not a thought came to my head

Every single East Blue strawhat is related to some key figure dead or alive well all of them except Nami

Luffy~ Grandson of Garp, Son of Dragon, saw Shanks has a friend and father figure, possibly direct descendant of joyboy

Zoro~ Descendant of Ryuma one of the most powerful and famous swordsmen in history and Hailed has a swordgod (he should get shushi since it's his birth right)

Usopp~ Son of Yasopp a high ranking member of a yonko's crew

Sanji~ A former prince and blood related to Judge Vinsmoke who was apart of Mads a group of scientists ran but vegapunk.

But so far all we know about Nami is that she was found in a small village in the east blue called Oykot kingdom

I've seen many theories floating around over the years that Nami may be a lost princess and I do agree with that possibility but let's break it down further shall we?

When on the brink of death after fighting an unnamed group of pirates Bellemere met Nojiko who was carrying a baby Nami, couldn't have been any older than a few months

When asked about their relation would a king and queen really just leave their baby to be found by a random toddler? Who somehow got into the castle?

If her parents are Dicks then possible but let's give them the benefit of the doubt

Now I could say her mom and dad are just random unnamed, unimportant people that lived in this village and was killed by the pirates but that would defeat the purpose of this post

So let's investigate ๐Ÿ”Ž

Let's look at the facts

We know ~ Nami was found on oytok kingdom

We know pirates attacked that island which prompted the WG to send Marines to protect it leading to Bellemere meeting her two daughters

I believe those pirates are the key to Nami's lineage

But what pirates would attack a random village in the east blue that is of relevance and importance ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Perhaps the Kuja? ~nah why would they travel all the way to the east blue especially when the Boa sisters had been kidnapped around that same time

A skypeian?~ doubtful she doesn't even have wings

Dadan?~ no both have orange hair plus Dadan was in mount Columbo taking care of Ace

What could Namis lineage possibly be is what I thought to myself but then I realized I'm thinking to small I'm thinking to recent she doesn't have to be related to anyone still living Zoro is connected to Ryuma after all

So let's think whose an important figure who could tie to the events of the story and connect Nami to a currently living important figure

Princess Lili Nefetari of Alabasta but Yo Vivi is Lili's descendant

Is she tho? Related for sure but lili's younger brother took the crown upon her disappearance I believe it was his blood line that eventually would lead to Vivi. Lili was just to have disappeared traveling back to Alabasta from Mariejose but I don't think she just upped and vanished

I think she intentionally disappeared fearing what might happen to her and her people if she doesn't join the other 19 kingdoms and for the polyglyph fiasco so she vanished to the east blue, changed her name established the Oykot kingdom and hundreds of years later that blood line gave us Nami

TLDR: Nami is the Direct Descendant of Lili and Vivi is her cousin Vivi being the descendant of Lili's brother making Nami another east blue strawhat whose family is very important

*There's a TLDR at the bottom

Ello WG has I was sitting her debating on should I nap or not a thought came to my head

Every single East Blue strawhat is related to some key figure dead or alive well all of them except Nami

Luffy~ Grandson of Garp, Son of Dragon, saw Shanks has a friend and father figure, possibly direct descendant of joyboy

Zoro~ Descendant of Ryuma one of the most powerful and famous swordsmen in history and Hailed has a swordgod (he should get shushi since it's his birth right)

Usopp~ Son of Yasopp a high ranking member of a yonko's crew

Sanji~ A former prince and blood related to Judge Vinsmoke who was apart of Mads a group of scientists ran but vegapunk.

But so far all we know about Nami is that she was found in a small village in the east blue called Oykot kingdom

I've seen many theories floating around over the years that Nami may be a lost princess and I do agree with that possibility but let's break it down further shall we?

When on the brink of death after fighting an unnamed group of pirates Bellemere met Nojiko who was carrying a baby Nami, couldn't have been any older than a few months

When asked about their relation would a king and queen really just leave their baby to be found by a random toddler? Who somehow got into the castle?

If her parents are Dicks then possible but let's give them the benefit of the doubt

Now I could say her mom and dad are just random unnamed, unimportant people that lived in this village and was killed by the pirates but that would defeat the purpose of this post

So let's investigate ๐Ÿ”Ž

Let's look at the facts

We know ~ Nami was found on oytok kingdom

We know pirates attacked that island which prompted the WG to send Marines to protect it leading to Bellemere meeting her two daughters

I believe those pirates are the key to Nami's lineage

But what pirates would attack a random village in the east blue that is of relevance and importance ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Perhaps the Kuja? ~nah why would they travel all the way to the east blue especially when the Boa sisters had been kidnapped around that same time

A skypeian?~ doubtful she doesn't even have wings

Dadan?~ no both have orange hair plus Dadan was in mount Columbo taking care of Ace

What could Namis lineage possibly be is what I thought to myself but then I realized I'm thinking to small I'm thinking to recent she doesn't have to be related to anyone still living Zoro is connected to Ryuma after all

So let's think whose an important figure who could tie to the events of the story and connect Nami to a currently living important figure

Princess Lili Nefetari of Alabasta but Yo Vivi is Lili's descendant

Is she tho? Related for sure but lili's younger brother took the crown upon her disappearance I believe it was his blood line that eventually would lead to Vivi. Lili was just to have disappeared traveling back to Alabasta from Mariejose but I don't think she just upped and vanished

I think she intentionally disappeared fearing what might happen to her and her people if she doesn't join the other 19 kingdoms and for the polyglyph fiasco so she vanished to the east blue, changed her name established the Oykot kingdom and hundreds of years later that blood line gave us Nami

TLDR: Nami is the Direct Descendant of Lili and Vivi is her cousin Vivi being the descendant of Lili's brother making Nami another east blue strawhat whose family is very important
1) The historical figure Usopp is linked is Noland (not a blood link but you got it)

2) Nami is likely a celestial dragon, considering all hints we have (perhaps Nerona or even Figarland). Another possibility for Nami origins is the moon, because there was an ancient city there called Birka (and Birka is also a place in Sweden and Nami is sweedish). But she also can be both

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
1) The historical figure Usopp is linked is Noland (not a blood link but you got it)

2) Nami is likely a celestial dragon, considering all hints we have (perhaps Nerona or even Figarland). Another possibility for Nami origins is the moon, because there was an ancient city there called Birka (and Birka is also a place in Sweden and Nami is sweedish). But she also can be both
I can see Nami being a Celestial be crazy if one of the gorosei was her grandpa or something

I do think sheโ€™ll have some short of special connections whether itโ€™s direct bloodline like zoro to ryuma or indirect like usopp to noland

As for what? Idk tho itโ€™d probably have to do with royalty like sanji
I think her being tied to the sky people would be fitting

Elbaf might be a really good opportunity to flesh out both usopp and nami further

Obviously all the giant warrior stuff for Usopp and if the giant tree is what connects all the sky islands it could lead to nami getting shine next

Maybe thatโ€™s when namiโ€™s map becomes important. What if they have to travel backwards to previous islands and her map is what makes it possible to travel the White Sea above and not get lost

Do you want to know what I find funny about these kinds of posts?
- The common opinion before was that NOBODY wanted special bloodlines, reincarnations, and magic powers in One Piece.

Now, people are HOPING their favorite characters have special bloodlines, reincarnations, and magic powers.

Hahahaha

I don't personally care if anybody does or not. It's just amusing to notice the shift in attitude.

Yoho

โ€Ž
Do you want to know what I find funny about these kinds of posts?
- The common opinion before was that NOBODY wanted special bloodlines, reincarnations, and magic powers in One Piece.

Now, people are HOPING their favorite characters have special bloodlines, reincarnations, and magic powers.

Hahahaha
๐Ÿ˜‚ True for the most part but since it's here now might as well explore the possibilities

Elbaf backwards is Fable(s), the place where all the greatest stories in the OP world are started.

Oykot backwards is Tokyo, the capital of the AK.
Nami is a princess of the AK.