Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Interesting that it was explained why Escanor got one shotted in his strongest form last chapter. So it's because he was a newbie in his ability control, with Meliodas helping him to control it until I assume he became the strongest. Didn't expect to see an explanation, so it's rather cool

I also like the fact Demon King felt more threatening this chapter, with the entire sins being needed to hold him on with his magic released. Now at least it becomes interesting, but I hope next chapter won't come with inconsistencies in Zeldris fight against DK :pepeke:

Funny Chapter,really. I don't know a single antagonist in the whole shonen genre who got stomped that badly by the good guys as the Demon King does. The price for the poorest villain ever gooooooes to......the Demon King. Even Hao Asakura from Shaman King was a better antagonist and he got bitch slapped by the love train and the ghost of his mother in the end.

Enough rant about the DK. Chapter itself was...okay. Not good,not bad,average. Better stuff can't come from this manga anymore and I hope there's no chance that Nakaba put the SD as fodder in the endfight. Considering that even one of her grace can solo the DK it would be a shame if the sins can beat her.

The price for the poorest villain ever gooooooes to......the Demon King. Even Hao Asakura from Shaman King was a better antagonist and he got bitch slapped by the love train and the ghost of his mother in the end.
Compare to the DK, Hao looks like a perfect writing masterclass character. Even Kaguya is far impressive then the DK. Fuck even the Sinner or Mael who are just his underlings looks far better.

NnT doesn't make anysense now,the story is so shitty right now. At the top I see the shitty cut version of the thrid saison for the anime. It is very worse time to beeing a nanatsu fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.