[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fujishiro can i see the remaining roles and the Dead chat?

Congrats @RippedCal, well played!
Rock Lee

Taijutsu: On even nights, target a player and kill them.X2.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.
Gaara

Sand Tomb: Target a player and jail them for a phase.X3 Usable on even nights
Sand Coffin:
Activate this to protect yourself for a night. X1. Cannot be used in conjunction with Sand Tomb. Will refuse help the following night after usage.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

Thanks for answering!

Please post RippedCal's role as well.
Orochimaru

Transformation Jutsu: Orochimaru appears innocent to investigations.

Feeding Time: If Orochimaru performs the faction kill he will janitor the target. X1.

Reforming: You are X1 buleltproof.

Edo Tensei: In the event that Zaku and Kin die you may activate this ability to revive two dead players of your choosing and control their role for the cycle.

Constrict: Target a player and rolecrush them. X3.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Game Ends

@Jaguark101 / Neiji Hyuga has been lynched

With this death, @RippedCal /Orochimaru wins the game for his team.

Congratulation to @RippedCal , @Polar Bear , @Tyrant MUUGEN , @Orwellian .

And thank you for the rest that played.

Cheers.

my guy @RippedCal thanks for carrying, sorry there was nothing I could’ve realistically done in that situation and I didn’t have time to actually try and make a counter argument.

GG @Luka you abstaining protected yourself. Was a smart move defensively, but you also shot town in the process.

Yup that was the idea, not that anyone seemed to care lol, except mich at the last second
I just didn't think a GF would be in the game, you were clearing me, and all of the night kills were on Universal Town Read slots anyways. Realistically after Muugun died we were never killing Ultra for example.

Good job Cal.

I greatly enjoyed watching town flounder this game.
I believe you.
Maybe next time you choose to play the game though.
Yup that was the idea, not that anyone seemed to care lol, except mich at the last second
I cared more than that but I didn't have anyone to talk about.
It was my concern since I saw the order of kills doesn’t match with the real thread activity and clears.
Luka would never tinfoil you, he was convinced you die if we don't lynch, and Jag would probably trust you over me if you would kill Luka overnight.

Overall you played really well but without the clear I am sure you would be heavily suspected.

Also Naruto as fake claim should ring a bell from the host who put Big Mom as fake claim, and also 2 townies with night protection would be too much, but I couldn’t make a case from these things because a cop check is way stronger than a hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.