[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you.
Maybe next time you choose to play the game though.

I cared more than that but I didn't have anyone to talk about.
It was my concern since I saw the order of kills doesn’t match with the real thread activity and clears.
Luka would never tinfoil you, he was convinced you die if we don't lynch, and Jag would probably trust you over me if you would kill Luka overnight.

Overall you played really well but without the clear I am sure you would be heavily suspected.

Also Naruto as fake claim should ring a bell from the host who put Big Mom as fake claim, and also 2 townies with night protection would be too much, but I couldn’t make a case from these things because a cop check is way stronger than a hunch.
I think it would have just panned out differently. I still feel confident I'd have won but not as easily.

For example I overextended and pushed like 4 mislynches lol, I would have played that much differently without a cop check. I had extra credit to burn here so it was easier to dirty myself.

Go fuck yourself, Michelle. Playing the game is what got me lynched.
Read your own posts, look at your wagon and make a judgement of your play after that.
And I was between the ones voting both days, trying to get a lynch.

You are unnecessary rude to me, calm down and accept criticism.

I think it would have just panned out differently. I still feel confident I'd have won but not as easily.

For example I overextended and pushed like 4 mislynches lol, I would have played that much differently without a cop check. I had extra credit to burn here so it was easier to dirty myself.
I know, your push on me was extremely wolfy.
Looking forward to play again :cheers:

And I was between the ones voting both days, trying to get a lynch.

You are unnecessary rude to me, calm down and accept criticism.
You're the one who started casting aspersions when your play looks like this.
Michelle: Muugen > Unvote

With votes not reaching majority there will be no lynch​
So clearly, you weren't trying that hard. So don't try to talk to ME about not playing the game, mkay?

You're the one who started casting aspersions when your play looks like this.
So clearly, you weren't trying that hard. So don't try to talk to ME about not playing the game, mkay?
My play looks like 590 posts in the game and active solve day after day.
You want to tell me that your suspicion on Ultra from D1 would push the game forward or that you had a real solve in the time you were alive?

I see you as a girl who needs to learn to behave in order to get attention from me.

The discussion ends here.

You want to tell me that your suspicion on Ultra from D1 would push the game forward or that you had a real solve in the time you were alive?
Okay, fair enough. Next game I'll try to have everything figured out before anyone has flipped or done anything. In exchange, you can try to have it figured out by the time 7 days have passed and almost everyone has flipped. It was too much for you this time, but if youre even half as good as you seem to think, you'll manage, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'll stop bothering you, since you want to be done with this "discussion" that, may I remind you, you started with me. <3

Okay, fair enough. Next game I'll try to have everything figured out before anyone has flipped or done anything. In exchange, you can try to have it figured out by the time 7 days have passed and almost everyone has flipped. It was too much for you this time, but if youre even half as good as you seem to think, you'll manage, I'm sure.

Anyway, I'll stop bothering you, since you want to be done with this "discussion" that, may I remind you, you started with me. <3
you should apologize to her

Status
Not open for further replies.