Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I totally thought he was town...
Post automatically merged:

@NeutralWatcher
I guess you still want my reads, right?

Since yesterday I couldn't post them.

I knew TAC wanted to frame me 🤔

His read was very appalling, I wasn't inactive at all. I had been posting more than a multitude of other players after all

However I was confident in Zara being his scum mate, in that I felt TAC was attempting to protect him by pushing for my lynch

Yuelyn

However I was confident in Zara being his scum mate, in that I felt TAC was attempting to protect him by pushing for my lynch
What if he was trying to protect you by doing so?

Reverse psychology..?

In light of our poor Rock Lee dying (sorry @Zara :catcry:, we love you), I want to look at @RayanOO more closely today.

Also, no evil shinobi kill is weird. Could it be inactive Don who had the killer shinobi role?Nah, Drago would step up in time to kill.

Temari could have been killed by the serial killer.
*was definitely killed by the serial killer, lol. We have no killing role in Konoha.

@Seraphoenix is it you? :wellwell:

What if he was trying to protect you by doing so?

Reverse psychology..?
Why would have he pushed a case on me if we were scum mates? Moreover blatantly on D1? That would have equated risking to lose a member, hence making no sense

His read managed to influence a few other players in fact

I should actually go back and see who else sticked with his line of thought

I recall Jew D Boy to be doing that

Yuelyn

Why would have he pushed a case on me if we were scum mates? Moreover blatantly on D1? That would have equated risking to lose a member, hence making no sense

His read managed to influence a few other players in fact

I should actually go back and see who else sticked with his line of thought

I recall Jew D Boy to be doing that
I don't know but I have nothing against you. At least not now.

Because he didn't vote for Zara at the last last seconde lol ?
Because after I said that the pile on Zara looked like scum and I mentioned Jew D and Rayan, Jew D changed his vote and brought up some weird SK angle for why he changed his vote. Add that to his earlier jump on two people based on something Reborn said, I think he is scum.
*was definitely killed by the serial killer, lol. We have no killing role in Konoha.

@Seraphoenix is it you? :wellwell:
I wish I could claim credit for killing TAC :steef:

Because after I said that the pile on Zara looked like scum and I mentioned Jew D and Rayan, Jew D changed his vote and brought up some weird SK angle for why he changed his vote. Add that to his earlier jump on two people based on something Reborn said, I think he is scum.

I wish I could claim credit for killing TAC :steef:
Why would he change his vote if he was evil shinobi or serial killer though? He would be fine with a Rock Lee lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.