[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Yeah, everyone is still alive
Post automatically merged:

I still don’t know why YTW was so sure if he had inside info...
He just came out of nowhere with this info and never really explained how he would know that

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I know the same way I knew Beta was the SK, it's his play. Please stop being too paranoid. Was this mafia sleeping or something?

Okay. @Cobra. @Melontonin any thoughts? :catrude:

@Marimo_420 You said gimme 2 hours then disappeared from the face of the Earth :giogio:
Wagwan. I couldn't be bothered yesterday. Work got too hectic and I didn't have the usual energy nor time to go on my phone yesterday during breaks.

Sk died and GF left right?
Let me read. I will get back to you in 2 hours.
:afrokappa:

No seriously I will probably make another post in half an hour. Then go to sleep. Ealry week shifts and this game's phase hours aren't ideal. Mb.

Gimmie another half an hour. Blame chungus. He a distraction

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Can you quote it. Currently on page 44.

I did find it a bit weird that she didn't sus me yesterday even though I was practically non existent, and she has been trying to push me from day 2

F

Fallen Prince

WTF is this shit LOL
Yeah I think there's a good chance the GF thought they were sussed and just decided to not kill. So we'll have to look at interactions day 3 and day 4.
:cheers: Well played this game is over .

You still need to improve on your scumplay .

Yes and also with my theory yesterday . Godsake she was framing you scum so she is outted .

Game is over
The funny thing about this is that you read her as confirmed town before :yasu:

I'd hardly call it framing, it was a clumsy attempt at... I don't even know what. But she definitely is coasting instead of doing anything.

Why would AL have someone who's first time scum as godfather? That's crazytown.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
*game

Yes and also with my theory yesterday . Godsake she was framing you scum so she is outted .

Game is over
No idea how you think I framed her. I said it was either her or Beta that was scum. I'm allowed to be wrong just like you were wrong about Gambit lol

F

Fallen Prince

No idea how you think I framed her. I said it was either her or Beta that was scum. I'm allowed to be wrong just like you were wrong about Gambit lol
yea tell me your top reads ?

The funny thing about this is that you read her as confirmed town before :yasu:

I'd hardly call it framing, it was a clumsy attempt at... I don't even know what. But she definitely is coasting instead of doing anything.

Why would AL have someone who's first time scum as godfather? That's crazytown.
Ya reading her back i think Reborn was right in the sense when raynoo left her out of the reads

-> meleon 's weak push on you as scum for saying Gambit 's vote was based on how you changed your behavior was pretty iff and her calling out either one of them as scum to show she was tryying to be passive in the game .

-> Last part i think it was clear when she was not going for beta naturally they figured out he was sk needs him to finish the town .

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys vote Gambit there is decent evidence . I cannot state lot of it but Yo tan wa and i are on same page . Gambit is Godfather !
Btw Cobra is def scum no doubt in it .

His weird defense on Ryan and voting on reborn is def an outted behavior .
You've said such things before, what is different now? :giogio:

It blows my mind because she's as scummy as Gambit. So is Cobra.

F

Fallen Prince

Well that is true i made mistake on gambit , ya cobra unvoting raynoo was sus but his following play were like rookie town play but he was definately on Finalbeta in yesterday's phase .

Well that is true i made mistake on gambit , ya cobra unvoting raynoo was sus but his following play were like rookie town play but he was definately on Finalbeta in yesterday's phase .
He was not on Finalbeta, he was still hung up on Reborn.

I just... It can't be this easy if it's Melon :milaugh: Could be a potential Gambit 2.0. Can your mind be changed?

F

Fallen Prince

He was not on Finalbeta, he was still hung up on Reborn.

I just... It can't be this easy if it's Melon :milaugh: Could be a potential Gambit 2.0. Can your mind be changed?
You mean cobra , i think he played like rookie . I can identify his play was lazzy and not totally involved with the game . There are no filmsy reason behind why he has scum lean on reborn . I think he voted beta yesterday so its just following town herd i think he is town .

Sure we will wait on meleon's read and give her a chance with her reads but like i said she is likely scum from my reads on her yesterday .

Does this mean you're not my fan anymore? :noo:

You're too quiet. You've been too quiet all game apart from your text walls about me or Yo. A smart girl like you would never be passive, would help us instead. Give us some reads - make them simple, no need to over-complicate.

You mean cobra , i think he played like rookie . I can identify his play was lazzy and not totally involved with the game . There are no filmsy reason behind why he has scum lean on reborn . I think he voted beta yesterday so its just following town herd i think he is town .

Sure we will wait on meleon's read and give her a chance with her reads but like i said she is likely scum from my reads on her yesterday .
The problem with Cobra is that I've seen him play brilliantly even as lazy town. And now he's totally lost.

So this is just based on your reads? Yes or no, please. Because I can read as much too, and have for days. This means you're not 100% sure?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Alright, if we talking no complexity I'll just say who I suspect atm (no big post I was just looking back a bit and thinking)
- Fallen
- maaaybe Marimo
- maaaaaaaaaybe Jew

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Does this mean you're not my fan anymore? :noo:

You're too quiet. You've been too quiet all game apart from your text walls about me or Yo. A smart girl like you would never be passive, would help us instead. Give us some reads - make them simple, no need to over-complicate.

The problem with Cobra is that I've seen him play brilliantly even as lazy town. And now he's totally lost.

So this is just based on your reads? Yes or no, please. Because I can read as much too, and have for days. This means you're not 100% sure?
I'm not that passive, however today yes. I've spent many many hours of my day on this game, for like 10 days. I'm just trying to tone down the thinking just a tad. Obviously I can see my theory on you yesterday was ridiculously complicated and improbable. Still learning :)

Can you quote it. Currently on page 44.

I did find it a bit weird that she didn't sus me yesterday even though I was practically non existent, and she has been trying to push me from day 2
I actually just wanted to get a reaction out. Rayan got lynched for his behavior and I didn't find yours to be that much different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.