[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Such growth in just one game.

Either you seriously have potential or you are scum.

That's called reaction vote and I don't think you are a new player who isn't aware of what reaction vote means. I am clueless what judgement you meant then? I haven't build any strong case.

So you piggybacking me so early doesn't go down well with me.

@Natalija I am still waiting why you felt I am being edgy?

@Gambit Will get back to you tomorrow when I will wake up.

@Melontonin @RayanOO @Marimo_420 i have an instinct that either one of you three could be scum. Tell me one really good reason why my instincts could be wrong?

I will come to this tomorrow so good night.
Great, my second straight game of someone else doing something reactionary and turning around to suss ME for the exact same reason 🙄

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Let me be clear - I don’t currently suss anyone, including TAC/Zara/Reborn. Could be three townies with one starting shit just to get a reaction as he normally does. Could also be any other combination of town and scum; too early to tell, which is why I’m not riding anyone hard despite the assertions of the people in question.

Let me be clear - I don’t currently suss anyone, including TAC/Zara/Reborn. Could be three townies with one starting shit just to get a reaction as he normally does. Could also be any other combination of town and scum; too early to tell, which is why I’m not riding anyone hard despite the assertions of the people in question.
Afraid of Reborn coming for your head when he wakes up?

:cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
To me, I got the distinct impression you were ready to vote either Zara or myself for whatever Reborn said. It was a hard backpack and an eagerness to lynch. Which isn’t inherently scummy, but being on the condemned side of it sure makes me read it that way.

Honestly, yeah...I know l’m townie, but Reborn is a fuckin’ hound when he picks up any scent, real or imagined.
I find it a bit strange that you're concerned over a man who's voting for me. And like TAC stated, my gut tells me you were gonna jump on the lynch Zara train. I'll keep a closer eye on you.

:kriwhat:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
To me, I got the distinct impression you were ready to vote either Zara or myself for whatever Reborn said. It was a hard backpack and an eagerness to lynch. Which isn’t inherently scummy, but being on the condemned side of it sure makes me read it that way.
Not eager, I understand you feel that way because you were the target in question. Just like in the cat game, I reject the notion that backpacking is inherently as scummy as the action being jumped on...not trying to cast aspersions here, and again, I get why it looks bad. Two townies can have the same idea or read without any coordination.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Not eager, I understand you feel that way because you were the target in question. Just like in the cat game, I reject the notion that backpacking is inherently as scummy as the action being jumped on...not trying to cast aspersions here, and again, I get why it looks bad. Two townies can have the same idea or read without any coordination.
Well it felt entirely like you were using Reborn or rather trying to get on husband good side by singling Zara and myself out. Arguably the most towny players so far. It certainly hasn’t come off as your own idea, it felt like you were reacting quickly to what was going on around you.
Post automatically merged:

struggling with crappy internet atm. Will probably see the rest of you tomorrow.
Please Sera, take the week off. Go on holiday or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.