[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Natalija I am curious why it would be Zara and me? Is that how you treat newbies here? :catlewd:

And I am bewildered with your usage of "would" over "will". I got a mini heart attack that it's been fated.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Because you appeared out of thin air, and interrupted our fun while saying you don't trust anyone :giogio: Not trusting anyone is a given IN MAFIA and a TMI, are you trying to push the scenario that you're a Konoha townie while still appearing to scum hunt?

Please don't allow Reborn to be the town lead in a moment when we don't know he's town.

Never Sera because he annoys you :doffytroll: I would kill Zara or Gambit if I could. Who will would you kill and which jutsu would you use?

Extremely bad idea, no matter what's happening. Kinda surprised to hear it from you. How long are you playing mafia again?
Never said he was town OR the lead, simply that I trust his judgment when he IS town.

I've yet to see you be useful. All you did was state game mechanics and decided not to suspect anyone. Konoha would try harder.
This applies to like 80% of the players in the game so far, why is Gambit singled out?

As for me, I know the only reason you want to kill me is because I took off the Young Master avatar for a bit and that's unacceptable in your eyes.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That is a slippery slope for when he's not town. Follow your cute deadly cat instincts instead of his ~ great avi
I see where you’re coming from; Reborn is not infallible in my head, I was just saying he’s been reliable in past rounds when he is a townie. Despite the shit earlier, I’m really not pushing for anything on anyone yet.

The game features no info dumping or sharing mechanics. No lynch is usually prioritized in order to allow Town more time to fix their reads via night results, however such scenario becomes redundant the very moment no night result can be paraded.

however such scenario becomes redundant the very moment no night result can be paraded.
This isn't true, a cop can easily expose their results without claiming they are a cop.

If at the start of Day 2 for example, I typed Vote Lynch Finalebeta

then what do you think that means? you can 100% share night rules if you're a bit creative
Post automatically merged:

night results*

at least i think thats allowed, not sure

would only recommend a cop doing that only after the roleblocker is gone and the doctore is still alive

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't true, a cop can easily expose their results without claiming they are a cop.

If at the start of Day 2 for example, I typed Vote Lynch Finalebeta

then what do you think that means? you can 100% share night rules if you're a bit creative

night results*
This sorrowfully accounts as info sharing too, no night result can be transpired.

Cop can limit himself to vote for another player without making his result shine forth to Town.

Neither of you is a newbie :smithnie:

I've yet to see you be useful. All you did was state game mechanics and decided not to suspect anyone. Konoha would try harder.
You're right, I am no newbie. However, about your second statement, LOL people drove the phase crazy for fluffing 100% and yet the spotlight is on us?

I... Have no clue how I posted that, I swear. Anyways @Gambit those of us who fluff are super relaxed. :catpole:
Well I guess, I fall under the category of JUST relaxed. But seriously, nothing has actually irritated my sight with the posts I've read. And considering that I have another game running at the same time, maybe I might have just inadvertently skimmed the phase and will be obliged to re-read albeit I am determined that I haven't made any suspect thus far.

It's not info sharing, but I don't advise the search ninja to be that obvious so early.
to be clear, I was only suggesting that if the roleblocker was dead and the doctor was alive and the cop got a guilty result

all three conditions would have to be met otherwise its suicide :catpole

:catpole:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Neither of you is a newbie :smithnie:

@Melontonin anyone acting strange to your ninja eyes?

@Yo Tan Wa Loooooooool why Sera?
This d1 is much different than the last game I played. It counts more since night actions can't be revealed anyway for the next upcoming days.

So for the moment I can't really say a lot, I would like to hear @Yo Tan Wa 's reasoning for voting sera the most. I think jew could have been more careful with his usage of words when talking about reborn's theories, doesn't necessarily classify him as a bad person. I can't say more because I'm not sure of anything else for the moment.

Arguably the most towny players so far.
You include yourself in there?

@Melontonin

putting on a avatar/sig of one of the main characters so we subconsciously think you're town? :king:
I wouldn't do something so obvious:josad:
Some say that NO LYNCH is NOT an option while others strongly support that mislynch still provides an info in a variety of ways.

For example, your exchanges against TAC and Jew may bring up some fire in the phase to come if one of you guys has been lynched today and scums will try to use that event in order to manipulate the upcoming phase but then again, that will be pretty much predetermined by other players as this is a normal attempt by scums. LIkewise, a mislynch may also bring light to other players that a playstyle similar to the myslynched player is not helpful in any way and that their playstyle has to be observed and rectified.

NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.

:shocking:
Nice observation newbie :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.