[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Because in the end of your post there is that : so either you or Al

Last edited:
Today at 7:06 AM
I think merged post can be seen as edited.

For example you post your sus list 7:40. 5 minutes later nobody posts after you and you want to add another player you sus so you post again and the post is merged with your previous post (your sus list) and it's seen as edited 7:45

@RayanOO you are very inactive. What's the reason.

What's your response to tris remark on you?

@Seraphoenix is your internet connection still not working properly? If no, then give me reads.

@Don DaSlayer totally inactive again in a game. Sigh

@Melontonin what you think of tac vs final beta?
Well there was a lot of fluff and not much of substance. Currently I think Jew D leans town. His anger at being sussed seemed genuine. Though his phrasing really did him no favours.

Yo Tan Wa is acting weirdly. He voted for me then backtracked and said he was doing it for reactions. Now today I am still on his sus list? Why? If he just did it for reactions. Seems he wants to say someone is sus without giving reasons which isn't a good sign.

As for Final vs Tac. I've given up trying to read Final. He seems town if that even means anything. TAC is also hard to read as he always starts games with meme posting. I want to say he is town because it's unlikely the host will make him mafia. Not a fan of his 'towniest of towns' comment regarding him and Zara.

The rest are neutral atm.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So reads :

Yo Tan Wa vs Sera : I can understand the point of YTW move but this was done in a really weird style haha. YTW being stubborn to not answering anything and pointing Sera who barely didn't say a word can be seen as quite suspect. But at the same time if YTW was scum I don't really think he would go that way being that hostile right in the beginning. YTW move was way to flashy. So for now I don't put him as scum but will follow his future posts.

Jew : don't really like the way he talked and behave about Reborn or his overall posts but he seems sincere. I don't know yet.

TAC vs Final : final was indeed quite calm in the beginning of the game but this doesn't mean much with him. He sussed back TAC right away when TAC voted against him but this is so Beta-like that even that doesn't look suspicious when for someone else it could have been.

Reborn : he is fishing as always. Mostly town read

Trismegistus : first game and trying to ask reads and thoughts etc : town read
Post automatically merged:

And I am for a lynch tonight, no lynch is a bad option

Yo Tan Wa is acting weirdly. He voted for me then backtracked and said he was doing it for reactions. Now today I am still on his sus list? Why? If he just did it for reactions. Seems he wants to say someone is sus without giving reasons which isn't a good sign.
I see Using the same word weird as Reborn. Nice strategy scum. :cheers:

I had to backtrack, because the town was not cooperating eitherway, and didn't wait out for you to come before letting me reveal if i had anything or not.

Reactions? Yes, bt it doesn't mean i only did it for reactions.
I said the same thing in the post i quoted you back with that i sussed you, and not much has changed since thn that i will town read you nw.

This is my reply to you.
I didn't say i town read you, did i?
I still sus you, my hunch haven't been wrong in the games i have played so far.
Also the very thing you are implying to shade me with? If i had to lynch someone, i think i could have done that with Jew, there's enough on him for me to push his lynch. But i am on you instead.

TAC vs Final : final was indeed quite calm in the beginning of the game but this doesn't mean much with him. He sussed back TAC right away when TAC voted against him but this is so Beta-like that even that doesn't look suspicious when for someone else it could have been.
He over stressed the notion concerning my reads. It's a shame however, I never provide my full list of reads and he was so fixiated over that.

Claimed I was inactive and yet I had around 10 posts or so under my belt, then I legitimately went to bed.

Curious how he never called me out when I was awaken and posting. Many hours from my last post had passed before he started mentioning me, despite he had still been active and could have done that much earlier.

I have played countless townie games in which I was fairly more inactive, sometimes missing to post for entire hours, even during my day.

All this has me on the verge to believe he is looking for a target to lynch at all costs.

Or perhaps I could be the scapegoat in order for him to save someone. Now that I think about it.

I see Using the same word weird as Reborn. Nice strategy scum. :cheers:

I had to backtrack, because the town was not cooperating eitherway, and didn't wait out for you to come before letting me reveal if i had anything or not.

Reactions? Yes, bt it doesn't mean i only did it for reactions.
I said the same thing in the post i quoted you back with that i sussed you, and not much has changed since thn that i will town read you nw.

This is my reply to you.
This is weak :milaugh: Mate, everyone and their mother knew you had nothing :vistalaugh: No point in bluffing when everyone can see your cards

If you have a case then give the evidence. Otherwise take your vote off me.

Status
Not open for further replies.