[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not twist it, Yo. I’m the one who has wanted to lynch Gambit for two days. You only decided this today on a whim without any explanation.
This is me D1.
If i have to blindly shot in the dark, i think best chances of catching a scum would be in @RayanOO @Seraphoenix @Gambit
Not taking Credit, bt i also sussed Tac in the very next Posts. Told Zara wasn't scum. 😏
Anyone else who think i provided nothing on Gambit? :lusalty:
Point me towards the "evidence" Yo provided allegedly about Gambit. There is none
I gave enough and lot lot lot more even on D2 than Nat did entire Game.

What were her reasons, Hunch, Gambit explaining only mechanics and no reads/scum hunting? (playing another Game explains that?) Because i dont remember anything else from her.

Here's mine D2 Reasons.
😏 Have you been ever able to explain your sus? Expecting from others.

I will talk Townie language, if you are one you will understand :optimistic:
Gambit n Rayan are Linked and yet they are not.
Rayan decisive vote despite sussing someone else, when it was btwen Zara n Gambit.
Them not interacting entire D1 phase. Gambit townclearing Tac when asked by Neutral, avoiding NW reasons for sussing him and then NW vs Gambit happened.

On surface he is best suspect to kill NW and hence he could be towncleared for same reason assuming he is being framed, so that makes it possible for Gambit to do it. NW was on to both Tac n Gambit. Also Jew tho.

Most reasons are tinfoil i know.
Here's another Reborn was not killed off, one reason could be he is scum himself bt i townread him, so second i.e his sus were rights. And they included Rayan, Gambit n Tac. Zara being wrong. Third, he could be protected.

Now aside from these... i will accept his reaction looked genuine to me, bt i changed my stance on that, scum can also be frustrated because Reborn reasons for sussing him don't look right on surface. Al Choosing him because he is experienced player and etc.

I also employed process of elimination, leaving me out unsure on these players.

Anyway, his flip will tell us the most, gives last day phase votes, about the voters and non voters.

Want more, Nat? :absojustice:
This is my first post this day phase on Gambit. Asserting my deductions were right from D2.
If Rayan had flipped town, i would have been wrong, give a second read to reason i provided to you last day phase. I am bit busy nw,
Second, where i imply why Rayan didn't defend him well and was content to be lynched instead of Gambit because Gambit has powerful Mafia role. Same reason why he gave such big reactn D1, his lynch would have costed Mafia their Game and again why Rayan commited the mistake of voting for Gambit the way he did. Mafia usually avoid this D1.
Reason, Rayan didn't give a good defense, Gambit had imp Mafia role. Hence his big reactn. Hence the obvious vote from Rayan.
Then Gambit showing concern for players hinting his role to lynch him.
it seems that some of the players here already hinted their role.
Lmoa, caught you fish.
Then i tried hinting it again.
Try to understand Rayan behaviour n Actions lol.
I didn't read rest of the posts, if he implied someone else being Cop, do correct me here if that was the case. But i believe he believed i was a cop hinting my Night activity by being so sure on him, as hinted by his next post.
I played fake cop roles many times over in the past. And this is an obvious attempt to mislynch a townie by faking that you are a cop and hinting about it as your opening post so that people would think that you might have investigated me. But it will a pretty dumb move for you because when I flipped town, you will be a lynch factor the upcoming day. So, why are you voting me all of a sudden without proper reads?
I would have normally taken this positively that he believed me.. Faking Cop Role because a player knows his role, but this came after my posts of Caught you scum, so it was more redemption for slipping and believing me a Cop before.
I appeared Faking Cop role because i am so sure about you. Nevertheless i got your reactn, lol
Furthermore, i told that Dragomir also caught Rayan being content with the lynch, and probably why he got killed. Because he was definitely coming after Gambit and Gambit could fake it as being obvious set up.
Dragomir also caught up on Rayan behavior and not trying to save himself, that's why he got killed.

Because he had unimportant role and other sus was Gambit, aka Godfather.
I did similar thing in one of the Games, my role was useful and a powerful one and my scum buddies tried to protect me and lynch Reborn instead. And Godfather clearly is most important Mafia role this Game.

Rayan was Mafia Goon and Gambit is Godfather, if one go so far to consider this for a moment, each dots connects and hence i can ignore the possibility of this being a setup. I would consider that in a situation where i am unsure of my reads and i dont have enough on the person.

But i had enough to cast vote on him D2 alone. It was Rayan or Gambit, either would give me clue on the other. This day phase, i see him flipping Godfather and those voting For Cobra or defending him are sus in my eyes..

So Nat saying i provided nothing while on her own she never made a case on Gambit is bad.
Not because she never made any case on Gambit? NO, she usually do this in all Games. But portraying / implying i provided none when i believe i provided more than everyone else on Gambit, and i even quoted her so she couldn't have missed them either.

Shifting lynch to Cobra who obviously is new and bad at this Game still, and refusing to see these reasons which i would expect a Serial Killer to do this phase, make her Scum in my eyes. And saying it's too easy is bad coverup for it.
If Godfather is lynched this day phase, the game will be streched enough for SK to also get caught. And so would SK react to last Mafia being lynched, he would try to get more townies out by creating confusion and allowing Godfather to kill one more scum Night phase.

And If she's townie, that's bad gameplay in my book. I can only let active Scum hunter pass on such Gameplay thinking it was a strategy, i expect such from only experienced players and Not Nat, who don't even give reads beside Hunches/Gut feelings.

There's big difference btween Zara n Gambit. If you can't see that you have lot to learn Nat.
I guess that's why you are voting for Cobra. :catcry:

you gonna read mine but not his ?:kayneshrug: After asking for good arguments from him?
I didn't read yours either, I only skimmed through. I don't have the attention span for all that (especially since I am town), but I appreciate your effort!! We will talk about gameplay after this is over :sweat:
Post automatically merged:

Read because you might need to know these details to defend yourself, when i come after you after Gambit.
Why would I defend myself? I'm town and I don't care even if I die as long as we catch scum :milaugh:

I'll tell you one thing: you read me very badly

I didn't before, but blame your bad gameplay this phase. I told the reasons in my last post.

I guess if that's true, the same is true for you. You been reading me wrong entire Game.
What the hell triggered you? I only poked you a few times because I wanted your reads, I didn't know you would flip out :sadgrin:

Clearly the lynch is between Cobra and Gambit and that's important right now instead of town squabbling

What the hell triggered you? I only poked you a few times because I wanted your reads, I didn't know you would flip out :sadgrin:

Clearly the lynch is between Cobra and Gambit and that's important right now instead of town squabbling
Cobra could be scum and i would still not persue it. That's no fun. Go on with it, his posts are bad for everyone to see.

Read the post Nat, and maybe because i didn't want to invest this much time this phase, since Gambit being Godfather was so clear. I still have yet to read the pages on others, and you are to blame for that.

And i can ignore bad play, bt not lies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know I voted Cobs straight away, but I’m fine with a Gambit lynch. He’s been a little more active today, but parts of what he’s said don’t really vibe with the way he’s acted and I can sense that a lot of likely townies are going for him. Cobs still feels like, at best, an incredibly unhelpful townie.

^I say this after rereading some of his stuff from the first two days that I didn’t catch the first time, I know I also said he didn’t ping me earlier but that never meant I thought he was clear.

Cobra could be scum and i would still not persue it. That's no fun. Go on with it, his posts are bad for everyone to see.

Read the post Nat, and maybe because i didn't want to invest this much time this phase, since Gambit being Godfather was so clear. I still have yet to read the pages on others, and you are to blame for that.

And i can ignore bad play, bt not lies.
Lol don't blame me, I can't force you to anything - you can ignore anything you want.

You don't want to pursue scum because it's not fun?? :kaidowhat:

I... Ok. Do as you please.

I happened to slightly suspect Rayan in that he had been way way too inactive for his normal range, however I never voted in that it wouldn't have proved more than a sterile tinfoil and I'm dealing with an uni exam myself.

The fact that Cobra is laying so low to the point he basically claimed defeat by nullifying his own presence is nevertheless concerning, his acquiescence cannot be justified by frustration alone. It might have reached a buoy of profiting.

He is however a newbish player and I wonder whether or not his gaming brain could already be so sophisticated.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I know I voted Cobs straight away, but I’m fine with a Gambit lynch. He’s been a little more active today, but parts of what he’s said don’t really vibe with the way he’s acted and I can sense that a lot of likely townies are going for him. Cobs still feels like, at best, an incredibly unhelpful townie.

^I say this after rereading some of his stuff from the first two days that I didn’t catch the first time, I know I also said he didn’t ping me earlier but that never meant I thought he was clear.
What are those parts you are talking about?

Those wallies... LOLOLOLOL

It's simple guys.

I endorse a Reborn lynch. If he's town then it's not the end of the world. Go ahead and investigate me REAL cop.
Apart from me, Sera, Beta, and Cobra want him out and hence the votes. 2 out of 3 of these voters are nose-to-nose with him since so I doubt it's just an act. However, Cobra was the only one who clearly jumped the wagon.
If Reborn flips town then the last mafia could be Cobra and Beta should be the SK in this scenario.
If Reborn flips SK, then either Nat or Cobra is the remaining mafia unless she removes that vote on me, I will assume that it's attempt to save Reborn from being lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.