General & Others Naruto General

Best Mangekyou Sharingan?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
As long as it has Naruto vibes I am all for it.
That's why he's going to milk it, people like you are a problem tbh.

It's not a vibe to eat everything even if it's shit, it's a vibe to get good stuff and show appreciation for it to the author.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That's why he's going to milk it, people like you are a problem tbh.

It's not a vibe to eat everything even if it's shit, it's a vibe to get good stuff and show appreciation for it to the author.
Seth.. I meant if it has the Naruto vibes, aka if it's somewhat as good as the OG Naruto or is reminiscent of it, I am all for it..

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Seth.. I meant if it has the Naruto vibes, aka if it's somewhat as good as the OG Naruto or is reminiscent of it, I am all for it..
It won't.

Read post Kodachi Boruto aKa after Kishi's return.

Dude's not the same writer he once was, hell people should know ever since post Pain arc.

People in the comments say this was adapted as Bordo filler. Either way, I never finished reading all the novels, so maybe I can catch up now that they're gonna be manga.
Post automatically merged:

@Seth on Naruto cashgrabs:

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
People in the comments say this was adapted as Bordo filler. Either way, I never finished reading all the novels, so maybe I can catch up now that they're gonna be manga.

@Seth on Naruto cashgrabs:
When I googled it I saw the same. Apparently episodes 100 and something. But I haven't seen it.

Nah g, that feels like too much and too chaotic. I mean content they want to spread not your tags.

What the fuck is going on with Kishi?
I dont think its kishi's decicion, he write the novel few years ago they are adapting it to manga just now with different Artist.

God i love Kishimoto's Naruto

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
The second chapter of the Sasuke manga is out.