Naruto has an official crossover with Fortnite...

G

Gorosei Informer

This is a collaboration I would never expect. I hate em' both, but if you're extremely mentally challenged, then this is excellent news!
Fixed it for you.

:goyea::gokulaugh:

I absolutely loathe Fortnite and I used to love Naruto but I hate it now too. I still love the early Naruto to early Shippuden at most but it's really sad to see it completely sell it's soul and do something as degrading as this. This is so shallow, random, unnecessary, ridiculous and so on. It's like KFC making a dating sim with Colonel Sanders or a games console that cooks chicken, oh wait!

:crazwhat::kawak:

Even Naruto is better than this, this is just so asinine. Naruto does not fit in Fortnite and seeing characters like him using guns, doing the stupid dances/emotes and all this other Fortshite stuff is completely abhorrent.
Post automatically merged:

They got sasuke doing Tiktok dance challenges I'm ded
Imagine if Itachi could seen him now. "I should never have spared you Sasuke. I was doing the right thing to wipe out the clan after all."

:luchosop::lawsigh:

W

Wonderful World

Fixed it for you.

I absolutely loathe Fortnite and I used to love Naruto but I hate it now too. I still love the early Naruto to early Shippuden at most but it's really sad to see it completely sell it's soul and do something as degrading as this. This is so shallow, random, unnecessary, ridiculous and so on.

Yeah, I should have clarified. I enjoyed part one of Naruto but didn't enjoy Shippuden, especially the war arc. This is certainly shocking, to say the least, but it will be successful with the number of kids who play it.

It's like KFC making a dating sim with Colonel Sanders or a games console that cooks chicken, oh wait!
Not gonna lie, this sounds hilarious and much more interesting, in my opinion.

Fixed it for you.

I absolutely loathe Fortnite and I used to love Naruto but I hate it now too. I still love the early Naruto to early Shippuden at most but it's really sad to see it completely sell it's soul and do something as degrading as this. This is so shallow, random, unnecessary, ridiculous and so on. It's like KFC making a dating sim with Colonel Sanders or a games console that cooks chicken, oh wait!

:crazwhat::kawak:

Even Naruto is better than this, this is just so asinine. Naruto does not fit in Fortnite and seeing characters like him using guns, doing the stupid dances/emotes and all this other Fortshite stuff is completely abhorrent.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if Itachi could seen him now. "I should never have spared you Sasuke. I was doing the right thing to wipe out the clan after all."

:luchosop::lawsigh:
Selling out is one of the worst things a brand can do for themselves. Don't get me wrong, ambitious crossovers that are well put together can be some of the greatest things, as long as it kinda makes sense. When it's just for the clout, when it's just to tap into another series fame and when it makes no fucking sense, that's what pisses me off.

Personally effect me? It doesn't as I don't play fortnite, which is why I'm asking why you're crying are you a fortnite fan that doesn't like the addition? Fill me in, I'm curious.
I'm a partial Naruto fan that thinks this is an abhorrent slandering of Naruto and its characters. I despise fortnite therefore i never wanted to see it delve it's nasty talons into naruto. That's just my opinion, you're welcome to think what you will. Maybe make your thoughts on the topic clear before complaining that people don't like it, this is a discussion after all.