Controversial Naruto or One Piece

Which will you leave behind?

• Total voters
That's your opinion. Naruto story is beyond childish, and villains goals are stupid to infinity. Yes, Naruto have those Akatsuki, but goals of this villains was written bad, to say the least.
I know damn well you aren’t calling Naruto more childish than One Piece! Naruto has far better written villians than One Piece, who only has Doflamingo and Crocodile subjectively lmao

Get a grip. Zabuza alone solos One Piece in the villian department

yeah,Naruto is not as good as One Piece.I also don't dig stuff with sad vibes like Naruto these days.
Post automatically merged:

I will never rewatch Naruto, unlike One Piece
Before dying i will certainly re-read every manga i have read in my life.Naruto is a good manga.

That's your opinion. Naruto story is beyond childish, and villains goals are stupid to infinity. Yes, Naruto have those Akatsuki, but goals of this villains was written bad, to say the least.
Stop it. Childish? Really? You are complaining about Naruto being childish and you will rewatch One Piece? Okay. One Piece fanboys, I tell you they are something else.

Stop it. Childish? Really? You are complaining about Naruto being childish and you will rewatch One Piece? Okay. One Piece fanboys, I tell you they are something else.
Yes, it is childish, not in the manor when some villains survive, but case of their goals etc. Naruto is childish, with whole those Kakashi thing about friends etc. In Naruto there was only was good villain Orochimaru. Nothing else. It has some great moments, but nothing more. I mean tell me at least one goal of villain that was interesting enough?

Yes, it is childish, not in the manor when some villains survive, but case of their goals etc. Naruto is childish, with whole those Kakashi thing about friends etc. In Naruto there was only was good villain Orochimaru. Nothing else. It has some great moments, but nothing more. I mean tell me at least one goal of villain that was interesting enough?

This image below is the one piece that you are willing to rewatch? And you're telling me with a straight face, that Naruto is childish? Pain, Itachi, Orochimaru, Deidera, Kisame, etc are leagues above any One Piece villain.

This image below is the one piece that you are willing to rewatch? And you're telling me with a straight face, that Naruto is childish? Pain, Itachi, Orochimaru, Deidera, Kisame, etc are leagues above any One Piece villain.

What's wrong with those scans?
I better shot a bullet in my head then will listen again childish yelling of Naruto.

Deidara was done dirty, with all his skills he was just used as hypetool.
Pain was good villain with shity goal, same goes for every Naruto villain. Itachi is an dead brain idiot. Madara? Same...there wasn't any reason to betray hashirama. Kaguya? Clown.

Gotta love One Piece fanboys logic.
Ok explane me any villains goal in Naruto that makes sence.

Lets look on One Piece:

1. Crocodile - conquare Arabasta, get ancient weapon,;

2. Robb Lucci - doing his job;

3. Teach - steal fruit, gather crew, became shichibucai to enter Impel down to find the strongest, then kill WB;

4. Doffy - conquare Dress Rosa and rule there;

5. Big Mom - create dream country, where all races will join her tea party;

6. Conquare Wano, gather more forces to start the war and die in glorious battle;

All goals are understandble and make sence.
Post automatically merged:

Gotta love One Piece fanboys logic.
Fraud on your avatar is prove of yours dead brain