Character Discussion Neko for surprise Nakama

Will Neko join as nakama?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Neko has a chance of joining the crew as a mink representative. Pedro had the strongest claim for joining and he was his right hand in some ways.
He is equal to Inu in authority and strength but he is always potrayyed as the the reckless one. Zou as a nation is better off with a single (wise) king in Inu. He has the same vibes as the likes of Neptune and Cobra/Vivi in the sense that he can be diplomatic. The way Neko was shown bonding with the gang legit makes me think he will join as a nakama.
Thoughts?

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
While I really like Neko I feel like this would be really unlikely, and overall I get the feeling that Oda is just pulling a "Chopper is basically a mink so it's fine to not have one" :kayneshrug:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
anyways am i the only one offput by the "representative" shit?

Sounds like some of you legit only have token black/hispanic/asian friends just to cover some representation check box. We look at ya as weirdos
Probably comes from the whole "SH crew is already very diverse" thing so having a Mink would complete the collection, but honestly now that you say it like that it does sound weird :doffytroll: