GFX Design New Art Market [GFX Shop]

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
@Mashiro Blue Is this the right character? :owo:

And if there is something you want to change or else, just let me know and I will edit it later but not this week.

And if you think the tag is fine enough, please save the gif by yourself before you submit it to admin since the gif its not permanently saved.
That's the one thank you :owo:

I really liked what you did with the colors changing on the bottom.

Would it be possible to change the first one to blue so it becomes blue, green and red?

Any blue like pic from the link would be fine.

The one you choose for the blue part part can you also make one tag with just the blue colored pic? I hope it's not too much work.

Whenever you have time and thank you again for your help :owo:

Follow the format:
1. Avatar/Signature/Tag: pick the one that matches your needs. 2. Color: if you have a color in mind for what you request should look like. 3. Typography: what do you want the text to be. 4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: do you desire for your request to have multiple images embedded within it or simply one? Or do you prefer having a gif? 5. Image: if you have a specific image you want us to use.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
β€Ž
1. Avatar/Signature/Tag:Tag
2. Color:
3. Typography: One soul, two bodies
4. Single-media/Multi-media/Gif: I want it to be a gif. The first pic would be a zoom on Chise(red hair) with written One soul. The second pic would be a zoom on Joseph (white hair) It would also be written One Soul. The third pic would be a large plan of the pic where we see both of them.
5. Image:

6. Designer: @Rhea

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž
It's great ! Thank you Rhea
Yw, don't forget to save the gif, It will be removed later.

Whenever you have time and thank you again for your help :owo:
I will take an L for ignored your request Blue 😌
I'd admit it, I need more times since your request is really hard for me :catcry:

Would you still want that request or with new request?
I will try to finish it if you still want it.

Really sorry.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
β€Ž
Damn this thread is dead? You never got yours done too @Flower?:

Color Idc.
Typography The Balance
Character: Haschwalth from Bleach.
Thank you^^.
I was gonna ask if anyone is willing to attempt a more complex, new tag for me haha, an animated one with multiple tags cycling in a gif with various different characters basically?
I might try to make it myself otherwise though. I like way too many characters just to pick one or two too!

:nicagesmile::christmwai:
Post automatically merged:

I've decided to go with just 3 characters for the tag, although I was opting for around 6-7 originally. Maybe 8 at most lol.

Last edited: