General & Others New designs for Luffy & Zoro after Wano post-timeskip

Do you think they will get new designs after Wano since they will be closer to their dreams:choppawhat:
Here's a fanart that I found I don't know where :

They really look piratish, aren't they ? :yasu:
Even though Luffy looks like even more like a lousy whose been sleeping since ages in a farm's floor covered of hay :kobeha:
But he has cool details drawn on him : Dragon's tatoo, armbands and something like a pirate flask on his waist I think. Let's not forget his necklaces which give him the necessary jewel accessory to look like a true pirate.
But let's not pretend that Luffy is the first one to catch our eyes, huh :wellwell:It's clearly my boooooiii Zoro the spotlight of this fanart. Like seriously, he looks even more a pirate than Luffy !
The dial of a compass (ironic knowing his sense of direction), his bandana with a thread of gold pearls around it and a red drawing ... maybe a skull ? (fitting for a Pirate Hunter) but above all, it's his long wild hair and his light stubble beard makes him even more savage (as expected for such a BEAST :finally:)

Designs will be updated imo (but not that different from those we're seeing in Onigashima), the same goes for SNs/WG too and probably for characters like Crocodile