Announcement New Feature made for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bogy-san ( @Bogard) can you do something about the nsfw Pfp's? (defining them as excessively nude or just straight up rule34 material) ofc @AL sama and the mods can do just so much.. i think its better if you give some control to the masses to decide what standard of nudity is just too much?

for instance have us choose the pfp of folks we'd wanna see and vice versa.. and if not preferred turn the pfp of the user in question into the default solid color with the first letter of the user on it..

??

i'd (and i'd be many would) appreciate it ALOTTT..

sorry if this is asking a bit too much out of yall but..its inexplicable how much i'd appreciate that.
Post automatically merged:

And thanks for the trademark update its VERY CONVENIENT

Hello everyone,

I decided to call you out today because i integrated a new feature, called "Threadmark". The feature itself was requested in this thread: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/threadmarks.22465/

And because many of us suggested to me both in public or private messages that it could be useful, i decided to accept the request and implement it, and this implementation by the way wouldn't have been possible without your support

How the feature works

Well it's pretty simple. At the bottom of each post, you'd now be able to see an additional possibility allowing you to add a threadmark, which basically marks a post in a thread for you, and obviously you can name it

And when it's done, you'd see the note appearing at the top of the post in question

This allows you to come back to the post, regardless of the amount of pages you're in by following this step

Anyway hoping you'd enjoy this new feature

--Your Worstgen Staff :optimistic:
Why not just make it everytime they make a new thread. And they could fix it to whatevery thread they want if they want it. With easier way to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.