Character Discussion New Found Love

I always found Law kinda alright at first, but nothing more as I read Manga (caught up when it was at the end of Punk Hazard).

It isn't until after Wano started did I decide to watch the anime and go through the story again. Idk why, maybe I just paid more attention to characters this time around, but I LOVED Law on the anime run. And now he's my third favorite character of all.

Akainu.
I didn’t like him when I was a teenager but now he’s one of my favourite characters. Definitely in my top 10.
I understood his perspective even though I’m not a fan of his "justice". I think more like Fujitora in that case but Akainu is a great antagonist and does his job right. I’m sure he’s a deep character with a tragic past and I can’t wait to learn more about him

i didn't change preference or something to that extent, but sanji has grown on me upon rereading baratie arc

in my first read through i made the mistakz of speed bitzing the anime watching it in 2X speed, bad decision

i always thought he was being mean to zoro for no reason, always picking on him/challenging him which i didn't appreciate, it just looked stupid to me

until i read baratie, and man was i wrong, i came to realize that his interactions with zoro is the closest he can get to his former life with zeff and the baratie cooks, they harbor great love and respect for each other but they're too prideful/shy to openly express it

it was love all along, and now i'm not bothered by it, and i started to appreciate sanji a bit more:sanmoji:

here's some sbs facts:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So I have a question. For those of you who have reread/watched the series over, was there a character/arc that you gained a new found love for. For me it was Usopp. He got on my nerves my first watch through, especially pre time skip. After I started watching it again Usopp had me in tears laughing a few times. I was able to appreciate him as a character more, and he’s become one of my favorite straw hats.
Yamato.

I liked her since her introduction, but I wasn't invested in her character.

I recently became invested in her character and decided to reread most of Onigashima to be able to better appreciate her scenes. When I did, I fell in love.