Future Events New M3 or Just Sun & Moon?

Which one do you prefer Post Wano?

• Total voters
Luffy is far too powerful compared to his subordinates to be part of the monster trio anymore, hence the concept of wings was created.
apparently Oda did something like this for a reason, hence making luffy's opponents out of zoro or sanjis leagues

But than again Sanji can cook and has espionage skills that saved his crew multiple times, i think zoro and luffys only occupation is being powerhouses.

muhhh Haki,
Sanji just kicks harder,

So Sanji is that much of a beast?

apparently Oda did something like this for a reason, hence making luffy's opponents out of zoro or sanjis leagues

But than again Sanji can cook and has espionage skills that saved his crew multiple times, i think zoro and luffys only occupation is being powerhouses.

muhhh Haki,
Sanji just kicks harder,

So Sanji is that much of a beast?
:kobeha:

man went all out against fat clown queen still used sneak attack not even 1v1 and fainted himself imagine how fucking weak that clown:milaugh:

Killer would low neg diff Hybrid Queem

sun and moon is only referenced with respect to shanks and beckman in a vivrecard ... not all captains and their n2s

am I missing something?

neither is there a new m3 ....
it has and will remain the same.

M3 ended back at Thriller Bark where Sanji had no real match-up and Sun and Moon ended at timeskip when Luffy returned Doflamingo level while Zoro returned YC1 level.

M3 ended back at Thriller Bark where Sanji had no real match-up and Sun and Moon ended at timeskip when Luffy returned Doflamingo level while Zoro returned YC1 level.
Loooooool he actually fought the first mate of Moriah at this arc and later did nearly as well as Zoro against Oars and Kuma

But yeah it ended that Oda needed to use the term M3 in last years character poll and also bring up a new term as wings

But yeah Pokemon Sun and Moon is canon instead.

That stretching... And that is someone saying believing in ZKK

I feel like Oda might not break the logic of the M3 in the long run involving Sanji but still having Luffy and Zoro clearly much more potent overall

Sanji haters better pray Yamato doesn’t join the crew

Cause if she does and Sanji ends up being stronger than her EOS that destroys the ACOC > All agenda

:kobeha: