Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up y’all?
While I was on twitter I was often seeing people screenshooting and posting Threads of this forum on there and they always seemed to be very interesting and good. Now I thought to myself why am I not just joining this forum. Now I’m here and I hope we all gonna have some fun together
:cheers:

And since I don’t really know what I should be writing in this introduction thread, I’m just gonna answer all the question y’all are having :)

Welcome aboard, man!! My main question is, can you share some of those screenshots?? I wonder what parts of the arguments around here are leaking to the public...either way, we’re glad you liked what you saw, and can’t wait to hear what you’ve got to say!! :cheers:
Nah I don’t have them in my Galerie but I can tell you 90% of them are about Zoro, Kid or who is killing Kaido because that like the only think One Piece Twitter is talking about lmao

Anyway, thanks bro 🙏
Post automatically merged:

Screenshooting? 👀

Something good or Bad?
Nah they good. It’s about reasonable and very detailed threads and only threads, no comments.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nah I don’t have them in my Galerie but I can tell you 90% of them are about Zoro, Kid or who is killing Kaido because that like the only think One Piece Twitter is talking about lmao

Anyway, thanks bro 🙏
Hahahahaha, that is NOT surprising in the least; there have been so many threads about those three lately that I can’t remember which ones are legit, and which ones were started by some of our wackier comrades...have fun parsing through them and figuring that out for yourself :myman:

Welcome :D nice to see you have discovered us on twitter, so how long have you been a fan and are you maybe an Op twitter theorist?
I been a fan of One Piece since 2018 (started the anime that year and was also up to date in the same year with the Manga) and I’m mainly using OP Twitter for reading tweets and writing comments/replies. I’m not tweeting much myself.

Still thank you for welcoming me 🙏

I been a fan of One Piece since 2018 (started the anime that year and was also up to date in the same year with the Manga) and I’m mainly using OP Twitter for reading tweets and writing comments/replies. I’m not tweeting much myself.

Still thank you for welcoming me 🙏
Nice so you are relatively new to the series how made you look in to it and watch it all?

Nice so you are relatively new to the series how made you look in to it and watch it all?
Well after I graduated, I had like half a year until my apprenticeship started at the place I’m working at rn, so I had a lot of free time. I always avoided One Piece because of its length and not having the time for learning for high school, doing sports, doing stuff with friends and watching such a long anime at the same time. So after I finished high school I had the time and that’s when I started OP and I started liking it after Arlong Park and loving it after Alabasta

Well after I graduated, I had like half a year until my apprenticeship started at the place I’m working at rn, so I had a lot of free time. I always avoided One Piece because of its length and not having the time for learning for high school, doing sports, doing stuff with friends and watching such a long anime at the same time. So after I finished high school I had the time and that’s when I started OP and I started liking it after Arlong Park and loving it after Alabasta
yup those are usually the arcs that make people love Op. Nice nice hope you have fun here

Status
Not open for further replies.