Rules New Moderation

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So, we decided that we’ll officially be splitting up sections to specific moderators to look into. This way users who have any questions or grievances for that specific section can address them with the proper moderators.

Some sections—the battledome comes to mind—will have a plethora. Other sections will be more scarce.

Starting right this second, I am the lone Kingdom Section Moderator. So if you have any questions, requests or issues, my ears are open!

So, we decided that we’ll officially be splitting up sections to specific moderators to look into. This way users who have any questions or grievances for that specific section can address them with the proper moderators.

Some sections—the battledome comes to mind—will have a plethora. Other sections will be more scarce.

Starting right this second, I am the lone Kingdom Section Moderator. So if you have any questions, requests or issues, my ears are open!
If we have a thread in mind, and it contains historical spoilers, do we have to put something like "*History Spoilers*" in the title?