Current Events New Monster Trio and clear Heiarchy presented by Oda

And then this happens

Sanji didn't even bother to look at him.

And this as well.

Oda is inconsistent when it comes to fights.
And Daifuku was laughing his a** when these scenes were happening. To me, it all seemed like Daifuku could send Sanji to bottom of the ocean anytime he wanted, he just wanted to play with a pathetic pray a bit more.

Hi, I'm here just to post that Luffy > Zoro > Sanji is the monster trio and that will never change, and I'm doing so because a certain bag of human sadness called @Orojackson Refugee found it upsetting that I stated this in a threat about Sanji not being part of M3 while not also defending his adored Grandmaster in this one (since, apparently, users need to do both to not be biased or something along this idiotic reasoning...?).

So there you go, little man! Feeling better now that your teen-aimed cartoon character is defended equally?

Hi, I'm here just to post that Luffy > Zoro > Sanji is the monster trio and that will never change, and I'm doing so because a certain bag of human sadness called @Orojackson Refugee found it upsetting that I stated this in a threat about Sanji not being part of M3 while not also defending his adored Grandmaster in this one (since, apparently, users need to do both to not be biased or something along this idiotic reasoning...?).

So there you go, little man! Feeling better now that your teen-aimed cartoon character is defended equally?
Eh. If anything, this just shows that you take this cartoon more personally than me, seeing how you had to resort to childish insults here

Feeling better is not quite the word. But i am not feeling worse. Although i can't say the same thing for you

Eh. If anything, this just shows that you take this cartoon more personally than me, seeing how you had to resort to childish insults here
What upsets me isn't the cartoon but having to share space in this forum with the plague of the likes of you who, with no right to do so, feel the urge to tell me to be equidistant while accusing me of bias under some paranoid state of mind (still laughing at that "conveniently" of yours as if I had a secret anti-Zoro agenda because I didn't post equally in both threads instead of simply not giving as much fucks as you do about what threads are open on this matter).

Just go pray to your Grandmaster and don't annoy the rest, please.