News New One Piece Opening: PAINT by I Don’t Like Mondays ! (9th Jan)

band's got nice music but I'm curious to see what kinda song they'll use to fit One Piece's motif since they're more of jazz/pop music theme instead of the 'adventurous' music that One Piece always has

they're also really new in the Japanese music industry relatively speaking at 2018 so this OP will be the band's chance elevate them tremendously like Da-iCE has the past yr or so

does the 1000's opening only for that episode?
yeah it was the same Opening 1 (We Are!) with updated visuals, with no new vocals/edits/remix like we had for OP 10 with TVXQ or Film Stampede
Post automatically merged:

Also People was right when they sayed it wasn't the real opening @BleakAsh @Emperor lol
ya i said that as well a few weeks ago, 1000% we were gonna get a new opening either on 1000 or after 1000

@ScotchInformer I guess we'll find out if it's coming to 1001 or after with the broadcast in a few days

band's got nice music but I'm curious to see what kinda song they'll use to fit One Piece's motif since they're more of jazz/pop music theme instead of the 'adventurous' music that One Piece always has

they're also really new in the Japanese music industry relatively speaking at 2018 so this OP will be the band's chance elevate them tremendously like Da-iCE has the past yr or so

yeah it was the same Opening 1 (We Are!) with updated visuals, with no new vocals/edits/remix like we had for OP 10 with TVXQ or Film Stampede

ya i said that as well a few weeks ago, 1000% we were gonna get a new opening either on 1000 or after 1000

@ScotchInformer I guess we'll find out if it's coming to 1001 or after with the broadcast in a few days
that song is meant for sanji and him solely
:moonwalk:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWKOw2Epsu0/?utm_medium=copy_link

teaser? @ScotchInformer

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWKOw2Epsu0/?utm_medium=copy_link

teaser? @ScotchInformer

The Band will be premiering a new song on 1st December.

guess thats it?

Last edited: