New person here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm Diamond (GreyBlue on Oro Jackson). I'm usually a lurker, but I got an invite from OroJackson and decided to check the place out. I've been a One Piece fan since the early 2000's when 4Kids had been airing it. I'm mostly an anime watcher, but I do collect the Viz manga box sets when they come out. My favorite characters are Law, Luffy, Nami and the great Captain Usopp. I can't wait to see what's in store for the Wano Arc!

Nice to meet everyone here! :giggle:

Hi, I'm Diamond (GreyBlue on Oro Jackson). I'm usually a lurker, but I got an invite from OroJackson and decided to check the place out. I've been a One Piece fan since the early 2000's when 4Kids had been airing it. I'm mostly an anime watcher, but I do collect the Viz manga box sets when they come out. My favorite characters are Law, Luffy, Nami and the great Captain Usopp. I can't wait to see what's in store for the Wano Arc!

Welcome to WorstGen :yasu:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Welcome to Worst gen mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.