New theme proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I thought it would be a good idea to create a new theme for the forum, something refreshing and original which would be representative of the manga we all love. I've made my own version with Photoshop, I've had a lot of fun doing it and I'd like to submit it to you.

It's a just model to show what it would look like. I've no idea how we can turn it into a functioning forum theme since I've never done it but if you guys like it and someone knows how to proceed, we could use it as the new default theme.

Last edited:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Hi guys, I thought it would be a good idea to create a new theme for the forum, something refreshing and original which would be representative of the manga we all love. I've made my own version with Photoshop, I've had a lot of fun doing it and I'd like to submit it to you.

It's a just model to show what it would look like. I've no idea how we can turn it into a functioning forum theme since I've never done it but if you guys like it and someone knows how to proceed, we could use it as the new default theme.
Good work and looks fun!!
we'll get a new theme after "character of the year"
so the new theme is from the result of the "character of the year"?

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

Looks nice.

I like chibi law and kid on the bottom left

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I love this theme, in that it is much much different than the default theme. Current themes don't change the overall structure of the default one, it's about different colors play which render the look different but not in its structure.

It would be pretty cool to try to change the structure of the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.