New Year’s Resolutions

What type of goals do you have?

• Total voters
- Hopefully get a job
- Get my shit together for university
- Stop procrastinating
- Try to be the best version of me. In appearence, conversations and mindset.
- Enjoy life and stop worrying about smaller things
- Appreciate the things I have in life more rather than seeking more

And most importantly never.....EVER GIVE UP !!!! No matter how difficult...no matter how hard. I can do it. ... ALWAYS !

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Want to exercise more? Reduce screen time? Learn a new language? Master your CoO?

It’s time to decide on your New Year’s resolutions for 2020 and come share your goals here!
Win the nobel as a robotic engineer :cheers:

Since I know that's impossible, expecially within next year, at least keeping enjoy what I do

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Catch fishes and feed my cat . That is my only goal
Aw that's cute
Don't let your cat starve :yearight:

All I want is more

♥♥♥♥♥♥ and $$$$$$$$$$$$
Lmao how many more days in your countdown?

Smh your social skills are way too good compared to mine I feel. Plus my eating habits consist of fries chocolate and kebab.

I must learn a lot from you my mind tells me. :catsweat:
Thanks, but I really am no role model. I turn into a stone when I talk to guys I like and eating certain food (ie. butter) gives me a mental breakdown :josad:

Aw that's cute
Don't let your cat starve :yearight:

Lmao how many more days in your countdown?

Thanks, but I really am no role model. I turn into a stone when I talk to guys I like and eating certain food (ie. butter) gives me a mental breakdown :josad:
Lol i am looking to her better than myself actually. Also talking with someone they like will be always difficult at beginning for some people no matter how many times they experienced it. its not considered as social skills imo. Lastly stay away from butter and stick to olive oil

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Lol i am looking to her better than myself actually.
I legit thought about typing "Don't let your cat nor yourself starve" but then I decided to take off the last part
Should of left it lol
But fr, take care of yourself too..your cat needs you

Also talking with someone they like will be always difficult at beginning for some people no matter how many times they experienced it. its not considered as social skills imo. Lastly stay away from butter and stick to olive oil
That's true, thanks ^^
Tho this also happens when I talk to new people, I come off as standoffish :feelscryingman:
haha, ok, I haven't had butter in 2 years. I agree olive oil is better

I feel like I'm too tall to even talk to a girl. I don't even look for below 6 feet tall.

Me and Light must be cursed or something.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
My goals are:
  • Reduce screen time
  • Start a bullet journal
  • Better eating habits
  • Improve my social skills
Same here, especially, the bolded part. In addition to this^^

I wish to restore back the almost Narcissistic personality that I used to have before 2012. I need it more than anything else now. :christman:

Distance myself from my girlfriend. I just need some space to take care of certain stressing issues that are making me lose my hair.:believe: She's basically Boa Hancock of my life. If you know what I mean.:kappa:

I love reading but I never read anything other than manga completely.:christmwai: I wish to complete a few must-read books from my bucket list. :christnally:

Reduce responsibilities: I am basically Yasuie in our family. I need to change it as soon as possible and start spending more time to improve myself. I've spent 0 hours on self-improvement or on the things I truly wish to do in the past decade. :josad:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
My countdown is secret

Even I can't remember sometimes
:gokulaugh:just admit that you lost count.

I wish to restore back the almost Narcissistic personality that I used to have before 2012. I need it more than anything else now. :christman:
Why do you wanna be a narcissist again? It's better on the other side

I love reading but I never read anything other than manga completely.:christmwai: I wish to complete a few must-read books from my bucket list. :christnally:
Oh man, I feel this. Although recently, I'm even getting too lazy to read manga

I feel like I'm too tall to even talk to a girl. I don't even look for below 6 feet tall.

Me and Light must be cursed or something.
I think you can still talk to girls below 6 feet tall. Some girls like tall guys