Next Console Generation (Xbox Series X, PS5)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Hey People!

The next Generation of Consoles is coming at us at the end of the year and step by step we get new Information.

I dont know how much console-players we have here, but maybe it is interesting for one or another, so, lets discuss it here.

I start with new Information we get out of a blog from Microsoft, which released today. For any released Information, i will add them into the Spoiler, if you have some, just tag me please, so i will add them.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/02/24/what-you-can-expect-next-generation-gaming/
12 Teraflops
Variable Rate Shading
Hardware accelerated DirectX Raytracing
Quick resume for multiple Games
Smart Delivery*

*Smart Delivery: This technology empowers you to buy a game once and know that – whether you are playing it on Xbox One or Xbox Series X – you are getting the right version of that game on whatever Xbox you’re playing on. We’re making the commitment to use Smart Delivery on all our exclusive Xbox Game Studios titles, including Halo Infinite, ensuring you only have to purchase a title once in order to play the best available version for whichever Xbox console they choose to play on. This technology is available for all developers and publishers, and they can choose to use it for titles that will be release on Xbox One first and come to the Xbox Series X later.

>-<

So, are you looking Forward to it? What do expect? What are your wishes?

Greetz
Panth

Team PS here!

Already have a PS3 and PS4 standing around, so without downward-compatibility for both I won't be getting the PS5. Besides, my time to do gaming is pretty limited these days, so I'll be able to last many more years with what PS4 currently has to offer. Also, after a friend told me about it, the PS4 cannot not remind me of a W-Lan-router, lol

It's kind of a pity about the Demon Souls remaster, though.. and this RE Village also looks intriguing! Let's also hope that TES6 might release for PS4, although it's unlikely considering how long it'll still take to release.

Just did, and I'M HYPED! Waited so long for an actual new Crash game! Way back in the day I loved Twinsanity, but was super-disappointed with that titan/mutant crap..:josad:

The gameplay looks like a nice balance between classic Crash and new elements, I also love the kinda over-the-top steampunky level design, and that despite being linear again, the levels seem to be integrated into greater worlds! I'll definitely get this!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Just did, and I'M HYPED! Waited so long for an actual new Crash game! Way back in the day I loved Twinsanity, but was super-disappointed with that titan/mutant crap..:josad:

The gameplay looks like a nice balance between classic Crash and new elements, I also love the kinda over-the-top steampunky level design, and that despite being linear again, the levels seem to be integrated into greater worlds! I'll definitely get this!
Hehe I was almost in tears when I heard

I started playing PlayStation games with Crash and Spyro. I must have been 5-6 or so lol.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Same here, my man.. T.T

Did you play the old Lara Croft games on PS1? Tomb Raider and Crash were the genres that got me into console gaming.. especially TR II + III were amazing action-platformers!

(Although my first PS1 game was Harry Potter 1, lol)
Yes of course

Metal Gear Solid too
Mortal Kombat
Dragon Ball Budokai
Pac Man

So many titles to remember haha