NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
THE dOLPHINS LOST?!?!?!? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Bless their hearts, they tried... It was too cold for them, and the refs kept flagging them for the smallest of things, while blatantly ignoring the Chiefs breaking rules. I hate to use the word "rigged" but it was ridiculous...
Post automatically merged:

Can't believe I watched a Texans playoff win. I don't even know how to celebrate this :josad:

I know the NFL is gonna do all it can to have Taylor Swift lift the trophy in February, but I think all neutrals are rooting for Lions or Texans.
The fact that they got two interceptions in a row was insane. I personally want the Lions to at least make it to the Superbowl, if nothing else. They're 93 years old and never even got that far.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
โ€Ž
Can't believe I watched a Texans playoff win. I don't even know how to celebrate this :josad:

I know the NFL is gonna do all it can to have Taylor Swift lift the trophy in February, but I think all neutrals are rooting for Lions or Texans.
Texans seem set for the future, having a coach/QB on the same page like you guys is so important.

Still can't believe Stroud didn't beat Michigan last year, dude is a monster.

Texans and Lions fans finding hope in the same year is some kind of miracle.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Texans seem set for the future, having a coach/QB on the same page like you guys is so important.
Of course it's great to have a promising young coach and QB, but it's the NFL man. Nothing is "set for the future" unless you're the League's golden boy (Currently it's Taylor Swift's boyfriend's Quarterback). Wouldn't surprise me if we're the worst team in the league again next year.

โ€Ž
@CoC: Color of Clowns and I aren't delusional.

There is no Lions fan alive that's expecting them to make it to the Superbowl, but let em win a playoff game. Just one ๐Ÿ™
Yep. Defense wins Superbowls. The Lions had 5 All Pros, 4 on offense, and one on special teams. They need either a corner that can disrupt top level receivers, or to adjust their pass defense, and better pass rushing.

Top level WRs just destroy this team, which is why the Rams scare me... they have two. Ford Field making noise during the Rams' huddle is going to be huge.

Beating the Cowboys twice at home will be REALLY hard (I said what I said) and I have no idea how the fuck anyone in the NFC is beating the 49ers at home.

I just want to see one Lions' home win. Just one.

โ€Ž
It's hard to describe how impossible this seemed after Patricia got fired. There were still some good players, but no hope, no direction. Nothing from ownership that proved they knew what to do. But, fuck, here they are.

Just put that work in every day. Even when it's fucking hard and hurts. The Lions always gave up when it got hard. This team really cares about doing things the right way, and it's fun to watch.

Crazy season, great game Lions! First time they've won in my lifetime, and I'm 31, LOL. That's actually insane.