NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
Brady has been carrying Patriot's shit defense for so many years
But in the end, we all got stomped by the Titans
It will be very hard when Brady gonna leave the Nfl, I already miss Peyton but Brady will soon leave too, I hope he just make another 1-2seasons before leaving the nfl. To be fair to Brady, his WR are bad this time expect Edelmann. He need more weapons/strong WR for the next year.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It will be very hard when Brady gonna leave the Nfl, I already miss Peyton but Brady will soon leave too, I hope he just make another 1-2seasons before leaving the nfl. To be fair to Brady, his WR are bad this time expect Edelmann. He need more weapons/strong WR for the next year.
Yeah, like I can't see him ending his career on a pick 6. He should come back again next season
And right! The main problem with offense is there's no receivers. Even Edelman is iffy some times and the other WR aren't great either. RB also needs to step up their games, advancing by 1 yard each down isn't an option.

I'm beyond sad that we got fucked over again bro......I heard that somebody actually even acknowledged that the PI was clearly visible on the final play, but they remained consistent with the calls throughout the entirety of the season so they didn't call the penalty...put me down bro

H

Haoshoku

I'm beyond sad that we got fucked over again bro......I heard that somebody actually even acknowledged that the PI was clearly visible on the final play, but they remained consistent with the calls throughout the entirety of the season so they didn't call the penalty...put me down bro
Now we don’t gotta worry about facing yall lol and I have a feeling the Vikings will beat the Niners

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Who is going to watch it tomorrow?
What team are you rooting for?
Yup, of course I’m watching it. Rooting for the 49’ers because Jimmy Garoppolo is an Ex-Patriots and Patrick Mahomes

:tchpepe:

Also for the half-time show, I hope this year’s is as good as Lady Gaga’s. I’ve already deleted the Maroon 5 one from my memories.
Post automatically merged:

(On a side note, I’ll probably merge this thread with the existing NFL thread after Super Bowl)

Yup, of course I’m watching it. Rooting for the 49’ers because Jimmy Garoppolo is an Ex-Patriots and Patrick Mahomes

:tchpepe:

Also for the half-time show, I hope this year’s is as good as Lady Gaga’s. I’ve already deleted the Maroon 5 one from my memories.

(On a side note, I’ll probably merge this thread with the existing NFL thread after Super Bowl)
I am for that team too :pepedoffy:
This year they are having Shakira IIRC. Who was your favorite performer for halftime?
I wasn't sure if there is already existing thread, I checked the Ground Floor and General Chat

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I am for that team too :pepedoffy:
This year they are having Shakira IIRC. Who was your favorite performer for halftime?
I wasn't sure if there is already existing thread, I checked the Ground Floor and General Chat
I loved Lady Gaga’s and Coldplay’s halftime show. But I’m not keeping my expectations high because you remember when we all thought Timberlake’s wasn’t good? Maroon 5’s was even worst. So this year.....:feelscryingman:

Yeah there’s an NFL thread in general chats. It’s fine, we can keep this one til next week.

btw, do you watch football regularly or only for Super Bowl?

I loved Lady Gaga’s and Coldplay’s halftime show. But I’m not keeping my expectations high because you remember when we all thought Timberlake’s wasn’t good? Maroon 5’s was even worst. So this year.....:feelscryingman:

Yeah there’s an NFL thread in general chats. It’s fine, we can keep this one til next week.

btw, do you watch football regularly or only for Super Bowl?
I liked Bruno Mars the most, he is so talented. I remember Coldplay and I remember Maroon 5, what a shame.
I figured Superbowl deserves its own thread, but of course merging is a good idea. I am not too big into sports, but I watch Superbowl every year and have a party.

Here we go, it started

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not particular about either team winning, but it would be nice for the Cheifs to win because their fans have been waiting for a looooong time!

As for the half time show, I'm on here avoiding it :wellwell:

I liked Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and Prince the best.

I'm not particular about either team winning, but it would be nice for the Cheifs to win because their fans have been waiting for a looooong time!

As for the half time show, I'm on here avoiding it :wellwell:

I liked Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and Prince the best.
I liked Bruno Mars the most, this show was just OK, nothing too spectacular. The game, on the other hand, is very interesting.