NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

I'ma see u next season right?
Not sure. Barely watched this season tbh. And the one season I thought the Packers had the highest chance of winning it all, LaFluer had to ruin it with that abomination of a playcall. Kevin Prince also played poorly at the worst time.

You can always catch me with hoops which Iโ€™m far more interested in.

Not sure. Barely watched this season tbh. And the one season I thought the Packers had the highest chance of winning it all, LaFluer had to ruin it with that abomination of a playcall. Kevin Prince also played poorly at the worst time.

You can always catch me with hoops which Iโ€™m far more interested in.
Bet. I think we've spoken there a couple times.

I am so uninterested in the Superbowl this year. I think they should have canceled it due to the pandemic. I guarantee you many teams just didn't even care about being in it this year and played lackluster.

The Chiefs vs the Buccaneers- I don't care who wins really. I'd have supported The Packers, if they'd made it.

I am so uninterested in the Superbowl this year. I think they should have canceled it due to the pandemic. I guarantee you many teams just didn't even care about being in it this year and played lackluster.

The Chiefs vs the Buccaneers- I don't care who wins really. I'd have supported The Packers, if they'd made it.
I ain't watching it either. I'll just binge G.O.H all day lol.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
This game was over at halftime when Brady got in Mathieu's face and the team bitched out on getting in his face.

I legit ignored all second half and ate the amazing food my girlfriend brought :yearight::yearight: