NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
That boi Kyle Pitts a monster. He’s basically Julios replacement(sad to say). I wanted either Pitts, Fields or Parsons. But tha moment tha moved Matt Ryan’s money around and spread it out that’s when I knew we was keeping em. So that left Parsons and Pitts and Parsons wasn’t gone change out entire defense and since we keeping Ryan, we gone give em as many weapons as possible

I had high expectation to Lamar but when he kick out Flacco, I kinda call it back then to "early". He should have stayed as number two and learning more of Flacco. Yet it didn´t happen and the result is really sad:
A player who just have his run but beeing totally bad at passing, every good defender can destroy the offense game of the Ravens. You just need to stop his run power and Lamar is totally useless, the most overhyped player the last two years. Mahomes is different, he has both run and passing skills, something is Lamar didn´t have. Im sure even with a perfect offensive line, Lamar would became useless in the moment where he get cut of by running game and where he need to play a passing game.

Compare Lamar with Mahomes is like comparing Akainu with someone like Smoker....

He has the potential(like Smoker) but he need to get far better and bloom his skills overall.
The context is that he has the potential, but it doesn´t make him to a mvp caliber player, he need to showcase himself at all.
No he doesn't. He already won an MVP and did great with Covid and all his starters out with injuries and only lost to a 14-2 Bills team.

If Mahomes is Akainu, Lamar is Issho.

He can't be only potential when he's already proven it.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I had high expectation to Lamar but when he kick out Flacco, I kinda call it back then to "early". He should have stayed as number two and learning more of Flacco. Yet it didn´t happen and the result is really sad:
A player who just have his run but beeing totally bad at passing, every good defender can destroy the offense game of the Ravens. You just need to stop his run power and Lamar is totally useless, the most overhyped player the last two years. Mahomes is different, he has both run and passing skills, something is Lamar didn´t have. Im sure even with a perfect offensive line, Lamar would became useless in the moment where he get cut of by running game and where he need to play a passing game.

Compare Lamar with Mahomes is like comparing Akainu with someone like Smoker....
Chill chill lmao, Mahommes is tha better player point blank period. But Lamar is athletically different lol, there are ELITE NFL athletes that can’t do tha shit he kan do

Also let’s not act like tha Ravens have actually given him any real offensive weapons, it’s kinda hard to ask tha man to be a super great passer with no actual talent at Wideout

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Future goat 🔥

OT: I forgot to watch the preseason game today I’m so sad 😭😭

Anyone here planning to watch some preseason games? If yes which one?