NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
The Pats coaching makes me so frustrated. They’re being so conservative for whatever reason it’s like they don’t trust their own players at all

Last game they decided to take a knee and run down the clock when there was still 1.5 min left before half time :crazwhat:

they literally could of tried for a field goal…….and dumbest thing was they ended up losing after playing overtime

Mac Jones is doing great but Josh MacDaniels needs to get his playbook updated
catded

college football
but 9 fucking overtimes what the fuck...

Post automatically merged:

JJ Watt its time to retire

smfh Aaron Rodgers was playing games while being unvaccinated the entire time (but telling the team he was immunized)

Lmao

what an ugly win for the Patriots lmao

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
So what is your favorite nfl player ?

Mine is cmc and peyton hills
Peyton Hillis?

Last time I heard of him was when he got on the madden cover lol

Favorite player'll probably be Andre Johnson. Was such a warrior for so many shitty Texans teams. Most weeks was the only thing I looked forward to as a Texans fan.

Not really a favorite, but I have a lot of respect for Brady, Manning, Ed Reed, etc... Legends that did it year after year after year at an elite level.

You a panthers fan? We’re gonna lose lol.
I have high hope for panthers for cam newton hype. In his Super Bowl disaster for cam, panthers collapse after it. Then cmc appear and now he is very good running back (people used to think he is weak cause of bench press and skin color -he is white before they saw his action in nfl) Only guy have 1000 rushing yard and 1000 receiving yard as record and his quarterback is not great compare to legends like Tom Brady.

I admit I am bigger cmc fan than panther fan.

I have high hope for panthers for cam newton hype. In his Super Bowl disaster for cam, panthers collapse after it. Then cmc appear and now he is very good running back (people used to think he is weak cause of bench press and skin color -he is white before they saw his action in nfl) Only guy have 1000 rushing yard and 1000 receiving yard as record and his quarterback is not great compare to legends like Tom Brady.

I admit I am bigger cmc fan than panther fan.
Cam isn’t really the problem but he’s not the long term solution for us. Our O-line is shit and Rhule will probably get fired at the end of this season if not next. We’ve played good some games this season however. Our defense has shined a bit but most of the time it has just been pathetic. Rhule and Brady(thank god he’s gone) also totally have just mismanaged and screwed up the whole CMC situation. We’re probably gonna lose out the rest of the season.

The quality of football has taken such a dip the past 10 years. Games are really exciting because most teams can't play defense anymore, but the game has become so dumbed down. It's becoming so close to college football unfortunately.
It’s all about $$$. Stricter rules means less chances for superstar players who bring in the views like QBs to get hurt

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It’s all about $$$. Stricter rules means less chances for superstar players who bring in the views like QBs to get hurt
True. The NBA and NFL are ON THE RECORD admitting that the rule changed to boost scoring and offensive output to increase revenue from Fantasy Football, betting, etc... Go look at the ridiculous passing offense numbers in the 2010s compared to the 2000s or the 1990s. Now any average offense is putting up 5000 yard offensive seasons. Unfortunately, it turned so many young fans into box score watchers. Media doesn't educate on intricacies and strategy anymore. It's all just "HE THREW 40 TDs WHAT A GOAT!" BS culture.

It's really dumbed down the game to a level where it's just a commercial TV product. Sorry for ranting but I've been seeing this shit for a decade and was so happy to see HOF current players say the same thing earlier this year.